Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Druid class hall looks awesome.

A forest grove with some buildings full of books and plant life? Basically a library crossed with a garden out in the woods somewhere?

That says druid to me. I absolutely love it. Can't wait to kick back here.

I just wanted to add that I find it amusingly hilarious that nelf feral druids were sleeping with plushies xD
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks Druid-y to me. That's good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunaeria View Post
    Yep, and it'll also work just like [Teleport: Moonglade], in that a secondary casting of it (after you've arrived) will teleport you back to where you were when you first cast it. Or, close to the original area, anyway.

So you can pop over to the class hall, upgrade your artifact or whatever, then go right back to where you were previously to continue questing.
    Well I feel dumb, all these years.......

Deleted
    I like it but it feels unnecessary when they could have graphically improved Moonglade. Moonglade is pretty much sitting as a useless place at this point and useless places bug me. The roots on the ground seem rather annoying too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonstream View Post
    Well I feel dumb, all these years.......
    It's only been like that since Mists - don't despair! You've only been missing out for three years, as opposed to eleven!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunaeria View Post
    It's only been like that since Mists - don't despair! You've only been missing out for three years, as opposed to eleven!
    I'm slightly embarrassed that I also didn't know this until now... But before this I haven't REALLY played since LK so I guess I can give myself a bit of a break.