Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Really? So they win the fight in Legion?
    nope.they were at their highest during WotA and before.today,there are very few of them compared to WotA.

Quote Originally Posted by JainaProudmoore View Post
    nope.they were at their highest during WotA and before.today,there are very few of them compared to WotA.
    My point was that Legion is stated to be the biggest burning legion invasion ever.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Night Elves, if uninterrupted by disasters and burning legion would still rule the world.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Thunder Focus Tea can now be combined with a bit of milk and a few drops of vanilla extract to produce a lovely hot beverage for all seasons.

Can you even kill the Forsaken? If not, surely they are the superior "race"?

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    For this exercise you are to ignore the potential of the races in this estimate, afterall no matter how powerful or good a race is it doesn't mean they're the best becasue we don't know all the information and fate plays a huge role. A meteor can come in an wipe out all the Dragons for all their superiority and the Furbolgs despite all their inferioriy, the Furbolg could be the one to survive everything because they have an inherent x-factor that doesn't show up in measurements of strength, speed, intellect, creativity, charisma, cunning, skill, tenacity, dedication, discipline etc etc

So you are to evaluate based on things like "ignoring game balance, really the Tauren are much stronger than humans, and more peaceful, I'm going to put them ahead" for example.
    You cannot really ignore the potential of each race. Taking your example, Taurens may be physcially stronger but Humans and Dwarfs have flying airships ans steam tanks. Build cities. Taurens lives in tents. Is that not a factor?

We cannot really say since we do not know enough about each races' background. Elves have been around a long time. So that is in their advantage. But Humans are very adaptable. Draenei have a spaceship. That puts them way ahead in the tech field. What about longevity and pro-creation? Elves suppose to live a long time but how fast do they pro-create? That is important to reestablish your populations. Trolls can regenerate?

I would vote Draenei. They have a space ship which puts them ahead in the tech. It also means they are an old race so they have more experience in survival.

Quote Originally Posted by kinneer View Post
    You cannot really ignore the potential of each race. Taking your example, Taurens may be physcially stronger but Humans and Dwarfs have flying airships ans steam tanks. Build cities. Taurens lives in tents. Is that not a factor?

We cannot really say since we do not know enough about each races' background. Elves have been around a long time. So that is in their advantage. But Humans are very adaptable. Draenei have a spaceship. That puts them way ahead in the tech field. What about longevity and pro-creation? Elves suppose to live a long time but how fast do they pro-create? That is important to reestablish your populations. Trolls can regenerate?

I would vote Draenei. They have a space ship which puts them ahead in the tech. It also means they are an old race so they have more experience in survival.
    well, since you have a good idea of all the factors, i think you'd be able to make a good guess.. what's your guess then?

Deleted
    Blood Elves are among the least successful. They wouldn't survive a week without being defended by other races.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Blood Elves are among the least successful. They wouldn't survive a week without being defended by other races.
    add night elves, gnomes, draenei, worgen. panderan, dwarves, tauren, darkspears,

in fact, only orcs/humans would survive. i'd have added forsaken, but those two would wipe em out if they weren't defending them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    They initially defeated the amani on their own and did well for 4.000 years. Their mistake was not to exterminate them while they had the chance in the beginning.

After the elves humans would have fallen to the amani, Arathi was not strong enough on its own to withstand them. Meaning once the orcs invaded they would have crushed both gnomes and dwarves and claimed the eastern Kingdoms.

OT

I'd go with trolls and night elves.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2015-12-02 at 01:08 AM.