Deleted

What font is this please?

Anyone know what this font is? I used to use it and loved it but have lost it since a windows reinstal and cant remember where i got it or the name of it, thanks in advance

Looks like Prototype.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Looks like Prototype.
    certainly looks very close, ill try it and see, thanks dude

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Looks like Prototype.
    you legend, thats the one, thanks again dude

Prototype is always a good font to use. Fits a ton of design ideas I have toyed around with in the past. I dare say Myriad Pro, Expressway, and Prototype might be the "Can Never Go Wrong" Triforce of UI fonts.
    Thanks to Duskmoon for the awesome Sig/Avatar/Banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Vxt View Post
    Prototype is always a good font to use. Fits a ton of design ideas I have toyed around with in the past. I dare say Myriad Pro, Expressway, and Prototype might be the "Can Never Go Wrong" Triforce of UI fonts.
    I am also considering using DeJa Vu, having one of the more complete supports for other languages.
    I personally find it annoying playing vs russian players and not being able to at least see the full name, instead of blocks/spaces or just question marks.
    Sure it looks pretty boring, arial-like but given my eyesight going simpler in many respects of the Ui may not be a bad thing, and is actually my aim once I better figure out what my needs are, and how to implement them.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Blue highway and doris PP should be added to that as well if you ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apple's new-ish San Francisco is my latest font crush. The regular display font for things like chat, the bold for unit frames text and other "data" texts.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Except it doesn't support cyrillic, which means russian names apear as "?????-??????". For me that's a dealbreaker with any font :[
    Probably the biggest thing that rppm trinkets include is the feelings of rage and joy of an unstable bi-polar person when your dps sways back and forth faster than a pregnant woman's emotions.

armory - retired