Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by xezar View Post
    DK pretty much. If there is something they can't solo, it's because they can't heal it (green dragon in ICC)
    Just don't do it, can go straight at the elavator to sindragosa

Enh shammys and Ret Palas are the best at soloing stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Dranna View Post
    That's a joke, right? Even a prot warrior is better than those two when it comes to harder content. All tanks are. Those two are no where near the best. They are decent as far as DPS soloing goes, but even then, still leagues behind hunters and warlocks. The best for hard content is blood death knight. The best for easy content is rogue with burst of speed and nightstalker, since they move around the fastest.

Quote Originally Posted by Dranna View Post
    I feel like we're not playing the same game.

I'd vote for Warlocks and DKs. I prefer warlocks tho. My Brewmaster guildie almost soloed Kazzak. Guard OP.

"Do I care for the lives of mortals? No. Do you care for the lives of ants that crawls beneath your feet?"

Signature by the awesome Winter Blossom

Deleted
    Blood DK and Hunters are always the best at soloing stuff... ALWAYS.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrick View Post
    I'd vote for Warlocks and DKs. I prefer warlocks tho. My Brewmaster guildie almost soloed Kazzak. Guard OP.
    agree.
    warlock all the time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    DK always and forever. DK will never be beaten at soloing stuff.

Though Ret Paladin and Enh Shamans are always great too.

Do not speak for Mages please. The Mage motto for soloing stuff is kill or be killed, and we simply cannot burst some stuff down quick enough.
    Mages can easily solo everything up 2 MoP. Dunno what your on about.

@OT - I would go with Hunter, the 38% movement speed is great when running through easy stuff.
    Hunters, along with DK's and other tank classes are the best soloers.

But at lvl 100, every class can solo what you mentioned

Everything up to cata 25 heroic raids are very doable. Firelands and Dragon Soul can be a little tricky with lower ilvl (600~650 or so) for some dps 'requirements'. I do all raids on my main warrior every week and never got any problems in pvp gear (ilvl700), although my honour geared rogue (ilvl 670) has much lower dps output, the only thing I have to worry about is ultraxion, where I have to do my best dps I can in order to beat it.

Anyway, it's a walk in a park at lvl 100 if you have some gear.

How are Enhance Shaman at soloing old content up to MoP and even into MoP? Any experienced Shaman able to chip in? I enjoy soloing old stuff for money/fun/transmog and will be using my free 100 soon and plan to gear it up. I currently run old stuff on my Monk and Hunter and tear through stuff. Havent tried anything MoP yet but plan to soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorkin View Post
    Wow odd, are all the achievements global now? I.E. if I'm missing one achievement on one toon, can I do it on another to complete it? If so, it'll be much easier to do it on my paladin or hunter than on my priest.

Are 10 man and 25 man achievements (heroic) separate or did they merge them? If I did it in 10 man, does that count for the 25 man one?
    It depends on the raid's expansion. ICC and Ulduar have different achivements depending on raid size, but from Cataclysm and up, it's the same thing, really. You can do Once Bitten, Twice Shy on ICC 10 man, and it will count towards the completion of the ICC 10 meta achivement, but not for the 25 man one.

You can do meta achivements with different characters. For instance, back in Cataclysm, I did all the achivements for the Dragon Soul mount with a DK, except Chromatic Champion (which requires 4 resets of starting on different platforms). I did this achivement with a new warlock, and the meta achivement was complete, and I got the mount.

I don't have a dk or hunter at max level, I have a warlock (or two, actually). Soloing is easy peasy. I can't speak for MoP however, I'm not even sure where the instances are, haha

It's important to remember that mechanics can still kill you, such as Ice Spheres on Lich King (they knock you off the platform), or Chimaeron in Blackwing Descent. Most of the bosses you can easily burst down.

The Cata raids are usually fast, travel time excluded. Here are my timers for some weeks back
    Dragon Soul ~40 min (can't remember if that included Deathwing himself..)
    Firelands ~30 min (I was stunned by Bethilac for an eternity )
    Blackwing Descent ~11 min
    Bastion of Twilight 20 min (Sinestra excluded)

If you want some quick cash, I think it's best to take portal to Blasted Lands, fly to BWD, die in the lava after Nefarion, ress, and then go to BoT.

As a final word, I just want to say that Spine of Deathwing is the WORST ENCOUNTER ever.
    Last edited by Faenskap; 2015-11-25 at 06:06 PM.

Deleted

Do not speak for Mages please. The Mage motto for soloing stuff is kill or be killed, and we simply cannot burst some stuff down quick enough.
    Before MoP content? Yes we can.

7+ Year Old Account
    I have no problem soloing pre-mop on my squishy rogue.
    Leech is super OP when you get the dmg buffs for soloing old content, and Leeching Poison gives us 10%

I haven't tried soloing MOP stuff, but I did the first tier of raids with a destro lock and rdruid np
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasani View Post
    You are in the demon hunter forum, otherwise known as the 7.0 hype train. Why did you board the hype train if you don't wish to participate in hype train activities?

I decided to go with my hunter first. He was always one of the easiest to level and both camo and FD could come in handy in figuring out mechanics.

Side question, Heirloom items 1/2 that work for 1-90, do they stop working at level 91? My hunter is now level 91, and I noticed it stopped upgrading. Does the 10% bonus exp still work or does it stop once you hit 91?

Quote Originally Posted by Tileyfa View Post
    If you are a big fan of transmog, warrior, with the changes they are going to make with the next expac, we'll be able to collect gear skins account wide, but only if you can equip the item. Warriors can equip almost everything, except wands and maybe something else, not thinking of it now.
    It won't work like that. People will/already are throwing a fit.

10+ Year Old Account

My Mage has had 0 problem with any boss in cata since ~685 ilevel.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Eh... everyone always says the usual - Blood Dks, hunters and locks.

Personally I've got one of these and pound for pound nothing solos as well and as fast as a brewmaster. The statue is a godsend for mass pulls, far more spammable than defile and your AOE is insane and constant. Also, unlike the pet classes you heal, you're very fast inside instances with roll and your numerous forms of damage reduction are great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would say blood DK or any other class wtih high ilvl.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am using a Paladin, doing okay with it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

If by "up to the" you only mean Cata stuff, then easily hunters. With stampede you can kill anything, including 25m heroic ultraxion, with 630 ilvl.