Class Mounts for the rest of the classes that dont have

The classes that have their own mounts are:

Paladins: they have these armored charger horses
    Death Knights: they have the ebon blade steed and the skeletal gryphon flying mount
    Warlocks: they have these fiery horses that can walk on water
    Druids: they can fly on their own and their ground travel form can go to 100% speed with the glyph
    Shamans: theyr spectral wolf form can go up to 100% speed with the glyph
    Demon Hunters: they are a hero class so most probably theyl have their own mount

Now about the other classes

Mages: either a flying carpet specific for this class or an arcane steed
    Hunters: a dragon styled mount where at level 40 it gains wings
    Priests: angelic wings/ val'kyr transformation or something similar
    Warriors: big armored pigs with weapons attached to their tusks/sides and a banner at the back, not the boar mounts that we have i mean acctual pigs butwith tusks
    Monks: the Zen Flight should become an acctual spell and modified so it goes as fast as a real mount and can be used in both ground/air
    Rogues: a spider mount where at level 40 it becomes armored spider

If you have better ideas post them here

I always thought it would be cool as a hunter to use your pet, or certain pets, as the mount. Warriors should just get a tank.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know what most people call pigs with tusks? Boars....
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogues: Some sort of rare exotic animal decked out in flashy gem-studded gold plated armor. All that dough from thieving/looting/contracts has to go somewhere.

Mage: Crow transformation

Warrior: Armored bike, like a cross between a tank and the Horde contest bike.

Hunter: An unarmored, unsaddled wyvern.

Priests: Changes on spec: Holy gets a bright white horse decked out in gold and silver, with various sacred objects draped across the saddle, to show the wealth of whatever religion they choose to preach. Discipline gets pack yak, plain and covered in bags and such, perfect for the selfless wandering monk. Shadow gets an unknowable creature, made of pure shadow, various tentacles and such appear and vanish around it. You shouldn't be able to figure out what the hell it is. To know it is to understand infinite darkness.

Monk: Dragonball style flight. They already got the Flying Nimbus, time to upgrade =)