Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    Imho the WoD cinematic gromm looks better...

But, maybe i just dont like green
    WoD cinematic Grom looks awful. It's way too wide, flat and piggish. Especially when he said "We will never be slaves!". Just awful.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The eyes should be red..what the hell is going on here? grom without red eyes is not grom. will they screw up every character now...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    Imho the WoD cinematic gromm looks better...

But, maybe i just dont like green
    i am the oposite after thinking for many years that green i stheir colour which i thought was awesome they show us that the original was brown i kinda disliked. green orcs are best

Quote Originally Posted by Orivaa View Post
    WoD cinematic Grom looks awful. It's way too wide, flat and piggish. Especially when he said "We will never be slaves!". Just awful.
    Too piggish? Everybody knows that orcs are FILTHY swines, and since Grom is, like, king of the orcs, he's like the head pig n stuff.... therefore, he looka lika pig!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurve1776 View Post
    The movie in general looks great all around, but of course there's always going to be people bitching and moaning about the smallest things
    One day you will accept that people have different opinions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks cool. I hope I enjoy the movie.

Deleted
    Looks great, Just hope the franchise will be possitive for the movie public so that we will get the the point of Warcraft 3 where Grom is on his best.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Looks great, Just hope the franchise will be possitive for the movie public so that we will get the the point of Warcraft 3 where Grom is on his best.
    That's assuming the story would even go there. The movie doesn't even follow the original plot that closely.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

that looks absolutely incredible honestly

I do hope we get to see him go into one of his famous enrages (where his eyes go red and glowy and he basically berserks).
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zknm7 View Post
    Too piggish? Everybody knows that orcs are FILTHY swines, and since Grom is, like, king of the orcs, he's like the head pig n stuff.... therefore, he looka lika pig!
    Save your breath human, you will need it to scream when i start tearing off your limbs

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just imagine when he will stand in full size and will pick his bigass axe. The movie will be so filled with Badass characters, that the audience in theater will be sweating.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    Just imagine when he will stand in full size and will pick his bigass axe. The movie will be so filled with Badass characters, that the audience in theater will be sweating.
    no chance, its past ur talking about...now they cant do shit. also he wasnt acting in warcraft one and too...he was only in beyond the dark portal...before that gul'dan didnt allow him to enter the portal even...

Deleted
    Looks really nice, really "warcraftian" art wise, CGI + real actors might work

I hope and believe he should be one of the "bad guy" along with Guldan and such, since hes suppose to lead the Warsong Corrupted Orcs during Azeroth's invasion. I hope he'll be a bloodthirsty as in Warcraft2.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravingmad View Post
    I hope and believe he should be one of the "bad guy" along with Guldan and such, since hes suppose to lead the Warsong Corrupted Orcs during Azeroth's invasion. I hope he'll be a bloodthirsty as in Warcraft2.
    do u know the lore? when did we see him in action for the first time? he wasnt even in this time in azeroth. he joined only after 2 years after orgrim lost war.

Quote Originally Posted by Kpmk View Post
    Cool. Definitely a little worried after what they did to him in WoD. And why do they keep screwing up his tattoo ?
    Learn your lore, then judge about the tattoo...
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!