PVP changes! Is this real life?

Hunter
    Marksmanship
    Chimaera Shot now deals 10% less damage while in PvP combat (down from dealing 20% less damage in PvP combat).

Monk
    Windwalker
    Rising Sun Kick now deals 20% more damage while in PvP combat.

Priest
    General
    Weakened Soul effect from Power Word: Shield now has an 11-second duration while in PvP combat (down from 15 seconds). The perk, Enhanced Power Word: Shield (Discipline, Shadow) will continue to reduce the duration of Weakened Soul by an additional 3 seconds.
    Talents
    Saving Grace (Discipline, Holy) is now 25% less effective while in PvP combat (down from being 33% less effective).

Shaman
    Elemental
    Lava Burst now deals 20% more damage while in PvP combat.
    Enhancement
    Maelstrom Weapon now increases direct healing done by 5% while in PvP combat (down from a 10% increase to direct healing).

Warlock
    Destruction
    Shadowburn now deals 20% more damage while in PvP combat.
    4-piece PvP set bonus for Destruction Warlocksnow increases damage dealt by Incinerate on targets afflicted by the casting Warlock's Immolate by 100% (up from 50%).
    Well, missing mages and warrior nerfs IMO, they are quite over the top right now.

Still, pretty well guided changes, hope they will take another go later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lava Burst now deals 20% more damage while in PvP combat.
    Thunder Cleave sounds like it will be a lot more fun.

Deleted
    Those are mostly buffs, only Maelstrom was nerfed a little bit.

Warlock 4piece bonus gives destro wl some options now. Not too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post
    Well, missing mages and warrior nerfs IMO
    There are no such thing as mage nerfs.

Well, missing mages and warrior nerfs IMO, they are quite over the top right now.
    Mages over the top? Try playing one right now and dealing with ferals/rogues/enhances (or really any melee for that matter), let me know how it goes, pal.

Quote Originally Posted by solarfallz View Post
    Mages over the top? Try playing one right now and dealing with ferals/rogues/enhances (or really any melee for that matter), let me know how it goes, pal.
    RMD is hard, I hard... Indeed, the second most represented DPS on higher ratings! Definitely needs buffs, pal!

RMD is hard, I hard... Indeed, the second most represented DPS on higher ratings! Definitely needs buffs, pal!
    He didn't say Frost needed buffs, but he's right. Frost isn't as easy to play well as a lot of people think. It's a lot of trying to fake cast and dealing with melee. It's often pretty miserable lol

7+ Year Old Account

Still, pretty well guided changes, hope they will take another go later.
    damn you! mages FTW!

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    These priest changes makes me very happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Cerbz View Post
    He didn't say Frost needed buffs, but he's right. Frost isn't as easy to play well as a lot of people think. It's a lot of trying to fake cast and dealing with melee. It's often pretty miserable lol
    Huh? Did i miss something the last 12 months? Mage (Frost) IS easy compared to any other caster in the game. Mage has the most tools vs melee and is therfor the easiest and best specc/class to play. Hows mage not easy currently? Then try playing another caster vs melee, tell me how it went, pal. compared to Mage.

Quote Originally Posted by nodq View Post
    Huh? Did i miss something the last 12 months? Mage (Frost) IS easy compared to any other caster in the game. Mage has the most tools vs melee and is therfor the easiest and best specc/class to play. Hows mage not easy currently? Then try playing another caster vs melee, tell me how it went, pal. compared to Mage.
    I play Frost/Arcane, Shadow, Ele, and Affliction/Destro. Mage is hands down the biggest pain in the ass, neither of those other casters have nearly as much as responsibility as Frost because of the tools you mentioned. Wanna get off a Poly/ring with a Warrior/DK on you and the healer's a druid? Have fun with that, and if you don't get them off you don't win. As other casters you have less CC that you're responsible for and more mobile DPS, so you being trained isn't nearly as bad.

your acting like you're the only one on a team, call for partners to stun when you go for sheeps, its not hard. Mages are way over the top atm, and need to actually start casting their damage again.
    This isn't the same company. They are not in touch with the playerbase, they are hellbent on profit, and yea companies deserve profit, but not at the cost of the health of the game, and they became their own worst enemy. WoW was special not because of vanilla, bc, or wrath. No nostalgia here. It was special because of Blizzards involvement with the community, which is all but lost now. They changed everything into the least possible communication with the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerbz View Post
    Interrupt on frost -> cast polly
    Interrupt on arcane -> cast blazing speed

Yep, a lot of fake casting envolved...