Poll: What will likely be your main spec in Legion?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    I still dont get how you, at this point, are able to say what specc youll be playing. I think its plain stupid.
    Former highend raider. Now highend moron

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zvvl View Post
    After testing today, certainly looks like Affliction is off the table unless the damage is just insane.
    Explain please? boring/clunky?

Pretty excited to see what Demonology will be like since it's basically a new spec.

Quote Originally Posted by rossfraney View Post
    Explain please? boring/clunky?
    It's sort of hard to put into words but I guess the most succinct way I could put it would be: The goal of the spec is ill defined.
    I'll elaborate later but for now that's the best I've come up with. It just feels off and I have plenty of specific grievances.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zvvl View Post
    It's sort of hard to put into words but I guess the most succinct way I could put it would be: The goal of the spec is ill defined.
    I'll elaborate later but for now that's the best I've come up with. It just feels off and I have plenty of specific grievances.
    yeah, from what ive seen from streams etc. afflic just looks kinda meh and too focused on RNG, atm im more inclined to play demo or destro, leaning towards demo but that can change too.

Forever Destro!

Have not been keeping up on Alpha news. Is destro or Demo out to test yet?

I always have and always will main Destruction, no matter how much they do/have kill/ed it. But I will say I am exceptionally interested in the other specs for the first time. I've played Affliction on the side for some fights; I tried Demonology and absolutely hated it. But the changes seem quite interesting.

Destruction. I'm a little disappointed that Blizzard didn't bring back Ruin for the spec, given the emphasis on giving specs a well-defined fantasy. Instead we get this peculiar Mastery which makes Mastery a much more variably important stat for DPSing.

destro if they dont fuck up shadowburn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Violetti View Post
    destro if they dont fuck up shadowburn
    dude shadowburn is gone

Quote Originally Posted by kensai666 View Post
    dude shadowburn is gone
    Shadowburn is a tier 1 talent.

Leaning more towards destro as that is the only spec I ever played as a lock for years. Never liked demo. I really hope they make some changes to some of them in the future legion alpha builds as it gets closer to beta because the way the talents are setup now is not very promising. I do really like fire and brimstone though but that level 75 talents row looks weird. Dark pact with movement talents?! And backdraft as a talent? Weird.

After testing Affliction on Alpha the Spec looks really lackluster of some definition right now.

Looks terrible to play so probably Destro will be the Spec to-go.

But it's Alpha, everything can change and in the end whatever will be better to Mythic Raiding will be my first choice.

It is a little too early to tell, I personally don't understand anyone who says they are going to main something they have not even experienced, might sound good on paper but you might find out that hands on is a totally different thing. I kind of roll my eyes at these people who say they are going to main demon hunters even though they have no clue what their game play is like. It may seem cool but hands on could turn out to be no fun at all for you.

Which ever spec is best for said encounter. I'm going to scream if Affliction in its current iteration goes live.

People that are talking about numbers clearly don't do much reading. ALPHA is not about numbers and more of a feel for the overall play style of each spec. Real tuning will take place in beta.

Def demo! That shit looks dope as heck!! Esp with the artifact weapon!!