Brawler's Guild Season ll

So i'm wondering what ilvl gear should i acquire before taking on Brawl'Gar S2. As a fresh 100 hunter (bm) with little to no gear, i keep hearing that 700+ is a must-have. I have done all the fights before, as i did all the bosses + all achievements (cards etc) from MoP.

What ilvl is 'req' ?

I actually just took a bunch of alts from zero to as far as I could go, and most of them made it through the rank 6 fights (with only the rank 7 fights to go in progression). Could've done more on most toons if I was being patient (I was just doing it quickly for the gold). Some of them were struggling a little with the berserk timer by the end, but mostly not.

I don't think any one of those alts was over 685 iLvl (most had 695 baleful weapons); some were down below 650 and made it most of the way up. 700 is definitely not required for most of it, but I can't speak to the final couple fights at that iLvl.
    Last edited by Gestopft; 2015-11-26 at 12:34 AM.

Deleted
    Brawlers season 2 is balanced around 660 probs. Should be a breeze at 700

Wow, so you are saying 630-685, when asking around on my server chat, everyone said 700+ who's lying?

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone who says 700+ is lieing. I was able to get all the way to Ahooru with a 650ish enhancement shaman (Although Enhancement currently has the best CDs for bursting through the fights), failed a couple times at Ahooru and didn't bother with it. There is also no ilvl "requirement". Just go as far as you can, and when you start getting close to enrage without using a CD, you'll know you are about there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    Wow, so you are saying 630-685, when asking around on my server chat, everyone said 700+ who's lying?
    Why the fuck would 700 ilvl be "required"? Until 6.2.3 that would have locked out basically anyone who didn't raid. You for real? Brawlers Guild is for the most casual of casuals. Go in there with some Tanaan Gear and steamroll it.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    Well for range you can do it at a lot lower levels (especially with a pet). I know some melee classes need the boost in iLvLs just because the fights are terrible for melee to begin with, but doable. I kept taking breaks and think I finished all the ranks at around a 685-690 iLvL as a Ret Paladin, but know multiple ranged friends who were able to finish it at a lot lower iLvL.

Though the only reason I decided to finish it was so I could get the BoA since I didn't buy them last expansion thinking I wouldn't need them anymore, but with the book now I needed to complete it ><

Deleted
    Really cant see Ahoo'ru beeing done with 630 ilvl

Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    With a hunter? It shouldn't be that hard. Just pop Bloodlust, Stampede, etc and just watch his health fall apart.

I got to the last boss at around 625 or so way back near launch
    Havent bothered to try since but even at that ilvl I almost downed him.

There isn't really anything to "prove" it on my armory other than having the rank 4 achieve 11 days after WoD launch but take from it what you will: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...55:15202:a9169

Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    So long as you can manage phase 1 well, Ahoo'ru melts in phase 2, you just need to get there with at least a minute left at lower item levels, which isn't overly difficult.
    Last edited by Kurve1776; 2015-11-27 at 10:45 PM.

I finished all of it at 680 ilvl. I did most of it around 650 ilvl. I probably could have finished it at 650 ilvl but didn't put effort in and just waited for some upgrades to finish it up.
    This is including all extra bosses too. Hexos is a joke this season.
    I didn't even try it with the ring. I could see that making it real easy and fast.