Deleted

Weakaura string package?

Hello..
    Does anyone have or know a place to get a weak aura package that includes strings for Each spec for all classes?

I think a string that large would just break on import. You're probably going to have to go to each class specific forum on here and find ones that people have posted for each spec. Each forum probably has something like the one in the lock forums http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ock-Weak-Auras

Quote Originally Posted by Octa View Post
    I think a string that large would just break on import. You're probably going to have to go to each class specific forum on here and find ones that people have posted for each spec. Each forum probably has something like the one in the lock forums http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ock-Weak-Auras
    Like Octa said, we have a great Weakauras Collection in each classes Thread on mmo-champion. But I would not recommend to just import such collections from different players since their appearance is totally different from class to class.

I have every class on max level (since theres nothing to do In WOD besides leveling alts^^) And sometimes I dont play a char for several month. So Weakauras helps me a lot to get used to it quickly again! To make Char-Switching for me very easy I set up all of my WeakAuras very similar in their positioning, artstyle and what they display.

So My personal recommendation for you would be to find a neat import-string for your mainclass and take that as a base for your other speccs/chars, change spell ID's and adjust them separately. So it gets way easier gegging used to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinengel View Post
    Like Octa said, we have a great Weakauras Collection in each classes Thread on mmo-champion. But I would not recommend to just import such collections from different players since their appearance is totally different from class to class.

I have every class on max level (since theres nothing to do In WOD besides leveling alts^^) And sometimes I dont play a char for several month. So Weakauras helps me a lot to get used to it quickly again! To make Char-Switching for me very easy I set up all of my WeakAuras very similar in their positioning, artstyle and what they display.

So My personal recommendation for you would be to find a neat import-string for your mainclass and take that as a base for your other speccs/chars, change spell ID's and adjust them separately. So it gets way easier gegging used to them.
    Yeah this is all great advice and I'd agree to go with similar setups per class and make it so it suits you, I think that's easily the best way to make any element of a UI and with WA's being so important now it's good to tailor it to your own taste. If you're lazy/overwhelmed/confused with WA/etc the class forums are a good starting point to at least figure out how the auras are made.

Not just appearance, but functionality.
    What one player needs is different from another.
    Find those for what you want, instead of compromising.

Ask for information on how to create them, not just strings which teach you less.
    That way you can tailor them to your needs, and as said earlier get more consistency between specs or classes.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

A little bit of a necro, but I have weakauras for multiple specs of every class and if there's enough interest I can post them.

They all essentially look like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Akani View Post
    A little bit of a necro, but I have weakauras for multiple specs of every class and if there's enough interest I can post them.
    If a necro is adding something relevant then its fine, and that is very relevant.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.