15+ Year Old Account

Alliance PVP Server suggestion?

As title of the post asks... anyone have a suggestion for one? Much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyfire14 View Post
    As title of the post asks... anyone have a suggestion for one? Much appreciated.
    Sargeras! Nice place.

Sargeras.

Lots of alliance there.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphabet Boy View Post
    Sargeras.

Lots of alliance there.
    Sargeras is a great place
    Mistweaver Monk |
    "Those who lead through fear only stay in power while those they govern lack courage." ~ Lorewalker Cho

Deleted
    US/EU?
    I am on EU tho and outland is the way to go there. Don't know shit about us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can confirm, Sargeras-US is great.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if I would call Sargeras-US a PvP server. Well, it is for the 4 or 5 Horde that play on it. But if you're looking for a PvP server so you can PvP, Sargeras isn't it. But if you're looking for a good busy server that is pretty active in PvE on Alliance, it's a good server.

The funny thing on Sargeras is that when world PvP actually happens, the players on Alliance side piss and moan about all these Horde a-holes ganking and what not. Pretty sure being on the server has dulled my PvP skill considerably.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevegasm View Post
    I don't know if I would call Sargeras-US a PvP server. Well, it is for the 4 or 5 Horde that play on it. But if you're looking for a PvP server so you can PvP, Sargeras isn't it. But if you're looking for a good busy server that is pretty active in PvE on Alliance, it's a good server.

The funny thing on Sargeras is that when world PvP actually happens, the players on Alliance side piss and moan about all these Horde a-holes ganking and what not. Pretty sure being on the server has dulled my PvP skill considerably.

Is this really a problem when CRZ is around though? Especially considering most PvP realms are Horde heavy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exploitbat View Post
    Is this really a problem when CRZ is around though? Especially considering most PvP realms are Horde heavy.
    CRZ isn't in WOD zones, and it's presence is pretty insignificant in older content. We just fly over everything anyway. The catch up mechanics doesn't give us much reason to visit old areas either. And as far as leveling goes, dungeons are far too efficient for leveling.

Just go to tichondrius or darkspear if you're looking for US servers. Even bleeding hollow.
    "Last time I checked, Cain didn't bludgeon Abel with a Gameboy; Genghis Khan didn't have an Xbox Live account; and Hitler didn't play Crash Bandicoot." -- Tommy Tallarico

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, US.

Thank you everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tichondrius
    Me? Sarcastic? Never.

Kel'thuzad is prolly the most ally dominated pvp server in the US