Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirroth View Post
    No, it's not gone. It just got moved from a passive trait at the start of the artifact tree to an equip effect on the weapon itself, which seems to be an across the board design change.
    Oh alright, my bad then :x

I had kinda figured it would be really awkward for Afflic to periodically have extra adds ... especially on really hectic fights.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I had kinda figured it would be really awkward for Afflic to periodically have extra adds ... especially on really hectic fights.
    The spawn rate is pretty low currently from what you can see in the Alpha streams.
    So no 20 souls per minute, more like 5-10 per 2 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Catharyn View Post
    The spawn rate is pretty low currently from what you can see in the Alpha streams.
    So no 20 souls per minute, more like 5-10 per 2 minutes.
    Do several spawn at the same time? Don't have access to the stream at the moment

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckz0rs View Post
    Do several spawn at the same time? Don't have access to the stream at the moment
    I saw only 2 at the same time, but didn't spawn at the exact same time.
    Maybe the spawn time increases when you hit level 110 or progress further with the artifact.
    But with level 103 the artifact looks pretty lame in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Catharyn View Post
    I saw only 2 at the same time, but didn't spawn at the exact same time.
    Maybe the spawn time increases when you hit level 110 or progress further with the artifact.
    But with level 103 the artifact looks pretty lame in my opinion.
    Thanks for the answers! Much appreciated. Hmm, might sound lame, but on the other hand it'll at least be manageable in hectic fights this way. Can imagine this idea being quite hard to balance.