Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Let's get back on topic, please.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    meanwhile, i dont think anyone mentioned our first perk which was a 10 second snare on a minute cooldown that also dealt a TON of damage ( by using wings, with that and a judge CS BoJ DS combo, i killed someone before they could do anything to me) steed charge is also currently disabled from working in all environments so i cannot tell you how useful it is just yet but i think it may have some use if paired with freedom for those pesky mobile classes.

and as of right now, TV is doing less damage than intended in this build so as of right now, DS is hitting harder.

- - - Updated - - -

and as for the datamined stuff that is NOT on the alpha build, these are just ideas that may or may not be implimented based on further builds and other thoughts that may not ever see the light of day.

Having looked at the new datamine stuff I will have to say the following.

-Spirit of Retribution: I can see this replacing that Retribution passive that gives us 100% damage when someone dies. So instead when we die we come back as a Spirit of Retribution for 15 seconds to continue doing damage. This makes the most sense.

-Holy Flurry: After 5 Crusader Strikes, The Ashbringer will lash out and strike the target 3 times.
    --I see this replacing the +% to crusader strike passive. I saw a ranking on this where it was 5/4/3 Crusader Strikes.

So something like above if we look at all the datamined information I can give an educated guess that what we found in uncategorized spells will be things that are going to change all the "talents" in our artifact. Seeing one that affected Consecration tells me that for ret paladins that will become a baseline spell. What has me intrigued is they have something called Seal of the Ashbringer when they clearly said no more seals. I can say the next few builds will be very interesting.

Really hope a few of them make it as artifact/pvp talents. Templar's Infusion definitely seems like it could have a place in the artifact tree and Demand for Justice looks awesome.

Not sure what this "Fist of grace" some talents refer to are