7+ Year Old Account

Crafting gun. Other 2 slots?

Thought maybe the hunter forums had this figured out. Using Tanaan 695's now.

I'm shooting to pug Heroic Archimonde after running normals for a few months.

Is there any other item slot that would benefit significantly from crafted gear?
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

Belt back or wrists are what I have seen from those with all three slots used.

There is actually no good MM belt in HFC, so the crafted one is strong (in Hc).

There is a decent cloak (Cloak of Desperate Temerity) and wrists (Bracers of Fel Empowerment).

7+ Year Old Account
    I'll start with belt and see what drops, then! Thanks

There are BOE HFC loots for belt and boots and even that they are not perfectly itemized you can get the HC or even the Mythic versions from AH for enough gold.

You should check the Black Market often as you can snag a ring from there too with everyone using 1 Legendary + the best ring he finds rings in BMAH go relatively cheap.

You should craft the Gun ofc as you can up it to 705 and then add +10 ilvl to it
    If you play as MM wich you should probably be doing you can sim up the trinkets But those are usualy hard to get with Blademaster being on top most of the times your 2-nd best choice in my opinion is the Alchemy Craftable trinket and it is not Alchemy only. Next best would be one of the 2 trinkets droping from Supreme Lord Kazzak (the 2-nd is relatively interesting but low dps) the Archimonde trinket is good but not perfect for some fights and also hardest to get.
    I myself am raiding Mythic atm with a HC Blademaster and Crafted alchemy trinket since it is that nice
    Our Tier gloves are pretty much terrible and all the other 4 pieces are nice so you could craft a pair of gloves and use those as 2-nd piece

Generaly you benefit from the higher item lvl of 6/6 crafted item compared to all the normal loot and you will benefit the most if you use a chest/helm/Legs piece so use the one you don't have.
    But if you don't have any of the tier pieces yet then either risk it craft one and then maybe craft a 4-th item or go for gloves or a random - neck,back,wrist item

Good luck.
    Last edited by Pyrophobia; 2015-11-27 at 10:50 PM.

Lets assume a few things,
    - Your looking for MM gear with access to full normal HFC loot table,
    - You only have the 715 stage of the Legendary ring,
    - You also can afford the BoE Belt and Boots from at least HC HFC

You'll want something like the following;
    - the crafted gun 6/6 with 2/2 valor,
    - a crafted helm 6/6 with 2/2 valor + four set T18 (If your an Engi use googles, if not use LW one)
    - a crafted ring 6/6 with 2/2 valor

If you can't afford the BoE's from HC HFC use the crafted belt instead of the ring and for your second ring get Portal Key Signet, also don't bother with the BoE boots and get Spiked Throatcrusher Boots.

However if your gear is exclusively from outside of raids/LFR and purely Tanaan + Crafted you'll want all baleful gear to be "of the Decimator" and maybe "of the Savage". You'll also want to get the Lord Kazzak; Cloak, Neck and Chipped Soul Prism. And then Stone of the Elements (Trinket) + Crafted Legs or similar.

Edit: didn't see post above while I was writing mine.
    Last edited by Blyght; 2015-11-27 at 10:52 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I have ~250k set aside for purchases. Didn't know BoE drops from raids were even an option. Thanks for the updates!

I also totally thought the Alchemy trinket was Alchemy-only. Great to know that it isn't.
    Last edited by OreoLover; 2015-11-27 at 11:07 PM.

Should probably add if your not already aware that you can "pad" your gear with Mythic Dungeon loot, particularly now that it has a chance to scale from 685 to 725 warforged, and is a great source of valor. If you do snag some loot from Mythic Dungeons you'll need to adjust your other boe/crafted gear choices but you already know that.