Unobtainable Gear in Salvage Crates

The Salvage Crates have apparently reintroduced previously retired and unobtainable BoE gear back into the game. i am trying to get a list together so I can start collecting in anticipation of the Warddrobe. So if anyone knows of any items, list them below and I'll add them to the list. Bonus points if you list where they're originally from.

List:
    -Scarlet Crusade outfit

Anyone have any?

10+ Year Old Account
    Chan's Imperial Robes

Though still technically obtainable in Kumisha's treasure chests (0.02% chance), no longer drops from mobs, since the relevant level rares were level changed in Cataclysm.
    Last edited by Ermelloth; 2015-11-30 at 09:07 AM.

I would suggest, that you keep the crates un-opened, until 7.0.0 hits.
    Would save you a lot of bag space, and to be honest opening those crates wouldn't improve your chances getting those rare items anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by Agraynel View Post
    Chan's Imperial Robes

Though still technically obtainable in Kumisha's treasure chests (0.02% chance), no longer drops from mobs, since the relevant level rares were level changed in Cataclysm.
    I'm mostly looking for things that are 100% unobtainable outside of the salvage yard, but thanks for the suggestion!

Quote Originally Posted by Nir View Post
    Would save you a lot of bag space, and to be honest opening those crates wouldn't improve your chances getting those rare items anyhow.
    I'm planning to keep them. This list was mostly for my own personal interest. And opening the crates would obviously improve my chances, considering they aren't obtainable any other way

I'm opening mine now, figuring that 7.0 will bring another nerf to them along with the Garrison in general. Saving epics, blues and any interesting looking green. If there's achievements attached to the Wardrobe as far as how many items you've collected I'll start saving everything.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Nir View Post
    No, be prepared to open them prior if blizzard decide to nerf their contents.
    The garrisons are too damn good at making gold to be just left behind as they function at present, so gold missions and I can reasonably assume salvage yards will be significantly neutered.
    As transmog items will need purchased only once, then I can see their prices inflating making salvage yards even better.
    I can't honestly see blizzard letting them work like that.

We should get plenty of warning as to when the pre--patch hits, and I would hope details from blizzard long before as to what happens to garrison income.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by chalon9 View Post
    The Salvage Crates have apparently reintroduced previously retired and unobtainable BoE gear back into the game. i am trying to get a list together so I can start collecting in anticipation of the Warddrobe. So if anyone knows of any items, list them below and I'll add them to the list. Bonus points if you list where they're originally from.

List:
    -Scarlet Crusade outfit
    yeah this has been the case since crates were introduced... anyways:

I have only ever seen the gloves/belt from 10's of thousands of crates which I believe were trash drops in old SM, not the boss drops FWIW. The legs probably do not drop regardless as they were the only item in the set that was BoP.

It's not just unobtainable gear but also gear that was extremely rare and difficult to buy before garrisons.