Deleted

Fishing Artifact? Fishing Artifact!

How the hell do you catch blood with a fishing pole.

But yeah, I'm rather interested/humored by this idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post

Very, very carefully in an ancient Kaluak fishing technique passed down from chief to chief. It's something even the Lich King couldn't figure out, which is why their tribes weren't decimated by the scourge by the time the Alliance and Horde came in force.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

But Jester Joe, blood is thicker than water.

Lol, the idea of this is actually really funny. I like it.

The same way you catch whatever the hell Felblight is. By not thinking about it to hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    Very, very carefully in an ancient Kaluak fishing technique passed down from chief to chief. It's something even the Lich King couldn't figure out, which is why their tribes weren't decimated by the scourge by the time the Alliance and Horde came in force.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    But Jester Joe, blood is thicker than water.
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    The same way you catch whatever the hell Felblight is. By not thinking about it to hard.
    That's it, I give up.

Freaking magic.

I hope this ends up really being a thing. I'm totally down for a fishing artifact to develop.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

garrison&s**tyard 2.0 incoming in form of artifact for everything possible ><

I think its pretty sweet haDhaha xD

I sure am hoping the boots you have the chance to get aren't raid quality. Otherwise we see all raiders sitting on a beach or boat while drinking dwarven stout.
    lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thraenduil View Post
    I sure am hoping the boots you have the chance to get aren't raid quality. Otherwise we see all raiders sitting on a beach or boat while drinking dwarven stout.
    lol
    Maybe next heirlooms, I would rather see something else but I would not be suprised

now make an artifact pickaxe, artifact skinning knife, and artifact... garden scrissor? dunno, something for all gathering professions. an artifact apron for cooking.

I truly hate fishing. They need to improve it somehow.

That's it, I give up.

Freaking magic.
    Its the same stuff that lets you click on a rock and teleport yourself to someplace else on another planet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.