Thread: Fury stats cap

Deleted

Fury stats cap

Hi everybody, my guild start mythic Last night and in the way to improve my warrior performances as warrior i had some questions about stats percent. Roughly i remember that i had like 40% mastery/crit and 18% haste. But i've read 2 things last night: -crit value drop >30% & -with classtrinket haste value drop too.
    So i ask with my gear and my hc classtrinket how many percent of crit and haste shoud i have ? Because i wear undergeared haste /crit item on slot where i had more ilvl item with crit/mastery (waist, shoulder, neck, feet) so im confused lol e
    Thanks for your help and have a good day!

10+ Year Old Account
    Simplified: Gem/Enchant Crit until 30% unbuffed then change to Mastery.
    Advanced: Download SimulationCraft and check your toon, adjust the crit/mastery as needed to find the sweet spot.

If you have the class trinket that will cover your Haste requirements.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaceo View Post
    Simplified: Gem/Enchant Crit until 30% unbuffed then change to Mastery.
    Advanced: Download SimulationCraft and check your toon, adjust the crit/mastery as needed to find the sweet spot.

If you have the class trinket that will cover your Haste requirements.
    OK so i dont need to go >30% crit unbuffed ?
    And did u know some guide about how to use simcraft because i have this log but i can only run classic sim of my chars and really dont know how to analyze it

- - - Updated - - -

Plz more advice?

- - - Updated - - -

more advice plz ?

The general rule of thumb is to gear for a balance of crit and mastery with a little haste until you have 30% crit and 11% haste (buffed). After that go Mastery for everything. With the class trinket, you can forego pretty much any haste and go all mastery after your 30% crit target.

But note, that there's nothing really special about the 30% crit number. It's just the point where, statistically, mastery starts to become more valuable because increases in Enrage uptime diminish with higher and higher crit rates.

Also, you generally want to take an item that is higher item level regardless of stats if it's 10 or so item levels higher. This probably isn't the case if the item has your two worst stats (Mult & Vers) since those stats don't synergize as much with any Fury mechanics.

---

Using Simulationcraft is fairly easy - you should give it a try. Just download it and play around with it; you'll figure it out. You can load in you character directly from the armory, so almost not setup or tweaking is required to get a cursory look at your results.