Quote Originally Posted by Schlars View Post
    Yeah the Impact of the T2 Crucible traits in Terms of DPS is massive. I currently have 2x Shadowbind and 1x Torment, tested the ring in our normal clear. In some fights Shadowbind alone was doing more dmg than Blooddrinker.

For Varimathras Shadowbind and TtW was ~17% of my dmg.
    For Imonar it was ~18%, with Shadowbind being #2 source of dmg (Needed way more marrowrend because BS dropped in intermissions, my bad)

For content where you cannot utilize AHR to the Maximum, the ring is a good Option.

So dropping ilvl for good t2 traits is a Thing if you want to max your dps.

Blood has now a working APL so if you want to be sure which relic is better for DPS you can sim it with raidbots. My gut Feeling tells me that 30 ilvl is too much, especialy if you dont use the ring.
    Is there a priority list available for Blood? Or a discussion of dedicated to the traits? I happen to be sitting on Infusion of Light (2) / Secure in the Light, but they're not dedicated DPS procs. Though they're likely not un-ideal enough to downgrade relics.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by figuratively View Post
    Is there a priority list available for Blood? Or a discussion of dedicated to the traits? I happen to be sitting on Infusion of Light (2) / Secure in the Light, but they're not dedicated DPS procs. Though they're likely not un-ideal enough to downgrade relics.
    https://www.herodamage.com/death-kni...h-knight-blood

From Pins in the Blood Discord. According to this your traits are pretty decent^^

https://www.herodamage.com/death-kni...h-knight-blood

From Pins in the Blood Discord. According to this your traits are pretty decent^^
    Thank you for the link.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok so thoughts on Mythic as a Blood DK... We raided extra hours (2 hours extra) because people were on early and were ok with staying late, so we managed to get 4/11M down in the first night. Here are our logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/9fwxVy3RtbYzZd8A

Videos are not from my PoV (I didn't stream) but they're from a Healer PoV that hopefully shows quite a bit.

Our kill was sloppy as fuck, but we one-shot Garothi Worldbreaker, and the damage to tanks felt pretty minimal. I used Shoulders and Bracers.

Felhounds was fun but also kind of annoying. Both tanks get the SAME debuff at the same time, which means that one tank will have the wrong dog the entire fight (your debuffs swap halfway through, but you still shouldn't swap dogs). This isn't a big deal, it's just annoying. We ended up kiting each dog in a circle around some markers, trying (but usually failing) to keep the dogs within 50-60 yards for multi-dotting. The damage felt pretty tame again on this boss, except one or two times when I dropped really low (those were mostly preventable, and just personal mistakes or not having a CD when the group and healers were moving). I was always able to top myself off, and I ended the fight at 1.07m HPS. Note that when the Fear is about to go out, get your melee to stand as close to the boss as possible so you can get within their circles (and they can get within yours, since AMS doesn't work) without cleaving them, as getting a tank feared for 20 seconds is like a guaranteed wipe. I used Shoulders and Bracers again. Also note that you can reset this boss really easily, so instead of wiping when an attempt is fucked (like we did), just kite one boss up the hill.

Antoran High Command was the first fight where I was feeling squishy, but we messed up taunt swaps a few times and got 3 stacks. I was able to take 5 stacks at one point with cooldowns, but I taunted the boss with 5 stacks a second before they wore off and I got one-shot with a 13m melee, so make sure you don't fuck around with high levels of stacks. Otherwise, this fight is a fucking snoozefest as a tank, just tank the boss next to the pod where the bats fly to and swap at 2. If you swap at 2 every time and don't fuck it up, one tank's stacks will always be wearing off right before Assume Command, so you can easily pick up the new boss early. I used Shoulders and Bracers again, but Sephuz might be useful on this fight. Bats cannot be CC'd, and I guess Fel Lords can't be CC'd during Bladestorm, by the Pyromancer seems like a reliable way to proc Sephuz with Death Grip or Mind Freeze.

Portal Keeper Hasabel was a pretty annoying fight. We decided to 3tank and have the third tank do the balls for every platform as much as possible (and then tank the platform). I decided to take Tremble Before Me instead of Tightening Grasp because I thought the fear would be useful for disrupting the imp casts, but I only got 6 fears on our kill, and fewer on other attempts. It might not be worth it, all things considered.

This fight has a few annoying mechanics. For one, if Transport Portal is cast and Collapsing World is going to be cast within the next 10 seconds, you should bring the boss to a different corner before the Collapsing World and bring her back after so melee can continue attacking the imps (look at around 5:00 in the HPally vid, or 0:45 in the Mage vid). Sometimes she will cast Felstorm Barrage between these casts, which can be annoying, but it's still worth it. She sometimes casts Collapsing World 6 seconds before the DBM/BW timer says (look at 8:00 in the HPally vid), so don't get caught with your pants down. I ended up using Shoulders and Boots for this boss, because the extra movement speed was just too valuable. Note that you move FASTER than the boss walks during your Wraith Walk (I don't know if you need the Boots for that), so you can easily outpace her when running from Collapsing World. There were a couple of times I called for externals, and I was using all of my personals almost on CD, because the damage from this boss combined with the constant movement from your healers (plus healers focusing on raid healing) means you need to be as self-sustaining as possible.

The video from our Arcane Mage shows the platform quite well, so check that one out, too.

Last edited by Tehr; 2017-12-06 at 04:30 PM. Reason: added Mage PoV
    B.Net: Tehr#1477 | Discord: Tehr#5246 | Stream | Guild Website | List of characters
    Raid CD Tracker (#1 on wago.io): Tehr's RaidCDs, ExternalCDs, UtilityCDs, ImmunityCDs, AoECCs, RezCDs, & Interrupts

Quote Originally Posted by Tehr View Post
    <snip>
    Some very nice insight. Thank you for sharing!

I've been playing with shoulder/sephuz for parsing funsies on heroic, but the difference in my self-sustainability has made me really reconsider what about the bracers makes them so good - they might only give you ~1 extra ds per minute, but it's all about reacting to not parrying/dodging these big boss melee swings. I'm planning on running t21 2pc + t20 2pc eventually, but I'm starting to get worried about when to drop the t20 4pc, for similar reasons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chompies View Post
    I've been playing with shoulder/sephuz for parsing funsies on heroic, but the difference in my self-sustainability has made me really reconsider what about the bracers makes them so good - they might only give you ~1 extra ds per minute, but it's all about reacting to not parrying/dodging these big boss melee swings. I'm planning on running t21 2pc + t20 2pc eventually, but I'm starting to get worried about when to drop the t20 4pc, for similar reasons.
    What ilvl are your T20 pieces? If you have all mythic pieces, maybe with sockets or WF/TF, your are pretty much good keeping 4p for a Long time of Progression.

In general with the further increasing overall ilvl self sustainability will go up a lot. So eventually it shouldn´t be a Problem to drop 4p and/or bracers.

10+ Year Old Account
    We got Eonar tonight, what a fucking joke of a boss. We wiped a total of 10 times, but 5 of those wipes were because we couldn't kill enough mobs before the last Final Doom went off. Make sure that when you kill the last Obfuscator that spawns on the bottom that everyone helps kill Bats, because it's really fucking hard to get 100 energy on Eonar with the other mobs (we tried killing top Destructor, bottom Fel Lords, etc., and we couldn't figure out what the problem was). Gorefiend's is sort of useful, but honestly as long as you have 2 warlocks (to slow each group) it's not very important. THAT BEING SAID, I ended up using Aggramar's Stride and Death March (Unholy helmet), and the helmet was OP as shit. I was able to keep up 100% uptime on DnD with the helmet, and I'm really glad I had it available to me.

Group 1 PoV: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/207680044
    Group 2 PoV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4EHiwDlB_Y

As for Imonar, holy SHIT he fucking hurts, and once again DK mobility sucks. I might end up using my Druid for Imonar for the RotS, Roar, and just general Bear tankiness. I was getting absolutely fucked up on Imonar at all points in the fight except the very first platform, and DK's really don't offer anything useful to the group because you still get stunned through IBF.
    Last edited by Tehr; 2017-12-08 at 08:30 AM.
    B.Net: Tehr#1477 | Discord: Tehr#5246 | Stream | Guild Website | List of characters
    Raid CD Tracker (#1 on wago.io): Tehr's RaidCDs, ExternalCDs, UtilityCDs, ImmunityCDs, AoECCs, RezCDs, & Interrupts

Deleted
    Thanks again for the Input.

We started myhic yesterday, killed first 3 and did some pulls on Portalkeeper.

Garothi: I found it kinda annoying how often you have to run around, Bombardment comes more frequently, but as long as you move out fast enough there really is nothing threatening. Used Shoulders/Chest beacuse of the high downtine on the boss and tried to use my Blooddrinker casts while running around.

Hounds: The damage intake is pretty random from time to time, sometimes the dot gets to 7-8 stacks, sometimes it Drops with 4-5. Having high stacks while having the 'wrong' debuff can be pretty intense. But its always great to be #1 in the HPS

High Command: Everything Tehr said. As Long as you Switch on 2 there really is nothing hard going on. The offtank was always triggering some mines also. Used Shoulders/Chest.

Portalkeeper: Only did a few pulls with 2 Tanks. Our Guardian was doing Portals and i stayed down with the boss. I found the damage intake really high. When one take is in the Portal the other will at least get 3 stacks of the ticking debuff. This + melee attacks + the constant raid aoe really hurts, on top the already constant movement. I swapped to DMI / Diimas trinket (the dot is physical damage) and picked Purgatory. I think Apocaplyse Drive will be awesome for this fight, but i sadly dont have it.
    It would probably be better if i do Portals and Guardian stays down with the boss or just 3 tanking it, this will probably take a lot of stress away from healers. and as Long as Portals and imps/adds are bursted down there aren too crazy dps checks. The enrage timer is like 13 minutes iirc?
    Last edited by mmoca37d6d9cd4; 2017-12-08 at 09:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    <snip>
    I highly recommend 3-tanking. It makes shit so much easier, you never get above 2 stacks, and you never have to worry about bad taunt swaps when portals spawn. Plus, you lose almost nothing by having a DPS go tank.

What ilvl are your T20 pieces? If you have all mythic pieces, maybe with sockets or WF/TF, your are pretty much good keeping 4p for a Long time of Progression.

In general with the further increasing overall ilvl self sustainability will go up a lot. So eventually it shouldn´t be a Problem to drop 4p and/or bracers.
    Unfortunately, my t20 is pretty meh. I did aggramar/argus/garothi with 2p (920/930 w/socket), 2p (945/945 w/socket). It felt okay, but I was a lot more at the mercy of the healers outside drw/trinket uptime. If I was to go 4p t20, it would be 920, 930 w/ socket, 930, 925 w/ socket.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehr View Post
    I highly recommend 3-tanking. It makes shit so much easier, you never get above 2 stacks, and you never have to worry about bad taunt swaps when portals spawn. Plus, you lose almost nothing by having a DPS go tank.
    Couldn't agree more. We wiped on the boss on Wednesday for 1 hour with 2 tanks and killed it on Thursday with 3 tanks on the first try. It makes dealing with the portals so much easier.

with some hard hitting bosses, and the SD/2-PC tier synergy, would the legendery pants has a spot for deffensice purposes over other otions? assuming you get hit for over 25% of your HP that's 4% less damage. if so, what to pair it with ? (dmg smoothing, spikes being negated with CDs).

10+ Year Old Account
    Bad news, I swapped to my Druid for Imonar My DK was getting absolutely fucked up by the boss, especially in Phase 2.

This was our best attempt before I swapped to my Druid. Look at how much damage we're taking in P2, for example. If there's ever a time I don't have CDs or RP stored up, I just die (which happened several times). I thought maybe I was just being a noob, but I checked other logs and the damage taken of other BDKs is just as high. When we got to Kin'garoth I was so relieved that the boss wasn't fucking me up. I'm probably going to use Bear for Varimathras again (Thrash that add lol), but I haven't decided.

Look at this dumb shit on the first bridge lol
    https://i.imgur.com/TxF7bo8.gifv

Last edited by Tehr; 2017-12-11 at 07:18 AM.

Deleted
    Yeah Imonar is brutal. We did some pulls yesterday. And on the 2nd Plattform Sever + Shrapnel Blast + Boss is going to annihilate you. I was using DMI and the Felhound Armor trinket with Shoulders/Bracers. I wish i had a Guardian to switch to :X

10+ Year Old Account
    Look at these troll fuckin mechanics

https://clips.twitch.tv/MiniatureSha...ouseKappaPride

https://clips.twitch.tv/BumblingLove...lDoubleRainbow

Yeah Imonar is brutal. We did some pulls yesterday. And on the 2nd Plattform Sever + Shrapnel Blast + Boss is going to annihilate you. I was using DMI and the Felhound Armor trinket with Shoulders/Bracers. I wish i had a Guardian to switch to :X
    I was using Diima's at 960 and Apocalypse Drive at 950, and I'm Avoidance capped, and I was still getting fucked on. I'd actually expect nerfs to damage on that boss, because it was insane.
    Last edited by Tehr; 2017-12-11 at 08:10 AM.

Deleted
    Imonar hits hard but it's very doable. Got a 0% wipe the other night, with 1 DPS dead the majority of the fight and 2 dead as we did the run to the final platform. The lowest item level BDK, I saw the other day, is 947 who has done Imonar has a Darkmoon deck on. For comparison if I put my Darkmoon deck on I'd be 940 item level. And most of them have two set from the current tier which allows DRW for every platform.

The only really dangerous platforms are the second and third one. Because you need to soak the shrapnel bombs, you can very easily be combo'd from 100-0 because of DK playstyle.

If you start on the boss don't start with DRW you'll need it at the start of the second platform. The way the handled the P2 -> P3 transition is I ran ahead a triggered everything with a paladin following me. I reached the boss, popped vampiric, the paladins and my own heals kept me alive until the raid caught up. We don't soak the final two set of bombs in P2 and P3 because we don't want the tanks to have stacks of the debuff while running across and you don't need the room they cover up.

Deleted
    Yeah doable without a question. You need to be prepared to cover p2 and p3 with CDS/Externals. But if possible bringing a Guardian is good. Roar is once again great in this fight.