Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    After all Blizzard agreed with me:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    "Grasp of Gul'dan" renamed to "Kingsbane".
    &
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    "From the Shadows" - [change] from
    When you declare your Vendetta target, an image of Garona Halforcen will manifest itself and barrage the target with poisoned daggers.
    to
    When you declare your Vendetta target, a barrage of poisoned daggers will strike at the target every 1 sec dealing (100% of Attack power) damage.

Okay, thread can be closed. Case is solved.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2016-03-04 at 11:38 PM.

So with all this talk about Assassin being about bleeds and poison while subtlety is about shadow magic and stuff... does anyone else feel like they simply switched the intended artifacts for those specs?
    the sub weapons have flavor text about poisoned fangs of sargeras' dog, which would actually fit the assassin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Garona is actually pretty awful.
    I mean. She's assassinated one old man, who trusted her completely, against her will.

How many times have you slain necromancers, drakes, bandit warlords, high ranking Naga, trained warriors of the opposite faction, and a hundred other equally more impressive enemies? Hunting down and assassinating Creed was certainly a lot more of a challenge than killing a defenseless friend who wasn't expecting it in the middle of an attack on the city.

She is just notable, not impressive--and sure as hell not "top dog". But she is the only rogue who has ever had a key role in the Warcraft story, so she gets used over and over. You are a lot more skilled and a lot more experienced.

I'll also go ahead and point out that she isn't really an assassin, and every time she's attempted or gone through an assassination (Thrall, Anduin, Varian, Llane) she was being mind controlled. Frankly she's kind of terrible at being an Assassin, and it's almost a joke that actual assassin rogues are going to be using her weapons as artifacts. I wish Blizzard would kill her off already.

I would have greatly preferred the blades be Venessa's, honestly. The spec is poison and bleed based, and she is one of the most competent and masterful poison users we've ever seen. There are a lot of interesting lore places that make more sense for a poison/bleed artifact, and could have brought in more unique and interesting artwork for the item. Gurubashi or Cult of the Damned sacrificial blades, Weapons tied to Putress and the former Apothecary organization or the Ashtongue Deathsworn, etc. Rogues are one of the few classes where new lore makes sense, because we have little old/notable lore and the lore we have (Garona) isn't actually very Rogue.
    I know this is an old thread but I found it searching for a thread about Garona relating to something else and thought I'd have a read. This is so wrong.

Garona was out every day under Guldan, he would force her to train constantly to hone her skills in spectacles and attempts to have her killed off; turning her into a fierce warrior and forcing her to prove her worth to the orcs, she was his personal spy and assassin for a long time before killing King Llane.

There is much more to her story but at one point she was ready to kill Cho'gall by herself. She's strong AF.

Wow did OP have a high opinion of himself. He even employed some twisted logic to make it look like he won the "argument". Few if any people were arguing about the image of garona. The vast majority were taking umbridge to his rejection of Garona and his rejection of receiving her blades. That change made them even more aptly named and functional as Garona's blades, Garona is still a very important lore character (even more so due to the movies) and is still THEE most powerful and successful rogue in the lore.

Literally none of the arguements OP made held up outside of the one single irrelevant point no one really contested. Which was the equivalent of saying the sky is up while being an anti-vaxxer in the middle of a extinction level plague.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2016-07-26 at 05:57 PM.

No need to necro a thread for nothing. Closing.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.