BM Hunters Wolfslayer Sniper Rifle for Artifact? or Tmog at least.

One, if not the most prolific hunter guns in the game. This weapon speaks power, nostalgia, and hunter. I myself have dreamed of an updated version of this gun and I know many share the same thought. Let me know what my fellow hunters think and happy hunting.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm more of a Bow man myself, but I gotta say, I do unleash the Wolf Slayer via T-mog from time to time. It's the only WoW gun I like, the only one in my T-mog collection, and waaaaaaaaay better looking (even without an update) than the awful looking artifact that BMs have been dicked with in Legion. Unfortunately, I'd say we're out of luck with regards to a model change prior to launch, so T-mog it'll have to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxuvox View Post
    I'm more of a Bow man myself, but I gotta say, I do unleash the Wolf Slayer via T-mog from time to time. It's the only WoW gun I like, the only one in my T-mog collection, and waaaaaaaaay better looking (even without an update) than the awful looking artifact that BMs have been dicked with in Legion. Unfortunately, I'd say we're out of luck with regards to a model change prior to launch, so T-mog it'll have to be.
    Blizzard seems opposed to making guns that look like guns as of late.

They're either weird snub-nosed/sawed-off blaster things or super ridiculous crazy frilly guns.

We haven't gotten a nice, sleek rifle without some gaudy color scheme in some time.

Hence the popularity of good ol' wolfslayer.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Blizzard seems opposed to making guns that look like guns as of late.

They're either weird snub-nosed/sawed-off blaster things or super ridiculous crazy frilly guns.

We haven't gotten a nice, sleek rifle without some gaudy color scheme in some time.

Hence the popularity of good ol' wolfslayer.
    The craftable engineering rifle in WoD says: Ello!
    Also, most guns have always been odd in WoW, does anyone remember that abominable dragon-face cannon from BWL?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

The only ranged weapon my hunter will ever use!

i like the worgen rifle from their starting zone too, but yeah, wow guns are atrocious, so goofy looking

Gimme this

Deleted
    what about Core Marksman Rifle? i think it will look great on gnome hunters at least

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by mindw0rk View Post
    Gimme this

We've got that already, it's the Horde ToC Gun.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

pretty sure every ulduar gun looks like that pic

Deleted
    hunters should get this exclusive weapon artfiact only when your up against boomkins or ferals, they are a pain in arse.

Last edited by mmoc90c34a72fa; 2016-02-05 at 10:58 PM.

Deleted
    One of the coolest weapons added, not epic enough for an artifact though, unfortunately.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never liked using the WSR, because it didn't have a proper 'muzzle flash' animation. You just kind of saw the bullet zip out of thin air, a few inches in front of the barrel. I always hated that because the design itself was awesome.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.