My problem with this site...

To MMO-Champion,

Can you guys please rename your site to Blizzard –Champion.com. All you guys cover here are blizzard games and “NOT” MMO games. Hearthstone, Diablo 3, Heroes of the Storm and Overwatch are not MMO’s and do not belong anywhere on this site since they are "NOT" MMO's. You guys should be covering MMO games like Star Wars the old Republic, Final Fantasy 14, Blade and Soul, Guild Wars 2, Wildstar etc. I wish you guys invest some time into these other games even if its once a week.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're not wrong you know..

But they do cover those from time to time. Once a month maybe?

7+ Year Old Account
    MMO-Champion does cover other games from time to time (like Wildstar when it went Free to Play or Star Wars: The Old Republic when its expansion launched - basically anytime another MMO has a major change or update), and the site has broadened since its first conception. There are forums dedicated to general video games, as well as other popular MMOs (if there is not, then someone has made a mega-thread and a moderator has most likely stickied it).
    Signature and matching avatar made by the lovely Winter Blossom.
    Hellfire Citadel Progression: 13/13 LFR, 12/13 Normal, 7/13 Heroic, 0/13 Mythic

You don't understand. They are called mmo-champion.com because they mainly post about World of Warcraft,
    and World of Warcraft is the 'champion' of MMOs

10+ Year Old Account
    A name is just a name. The people running a business will make decisions based on what works for them, that's why businesses today tend to use language about "all lawful business" or "all lawful purposes" if they describe their business purpose.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

The site was originally created as a fansite for WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    You don't understand. They are called mmo-champion.com because they mainly post about World of Warcraft,
    You win good sir!
    I remember you... In the mountains

You know there are subforums for all those games u mentioned

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    wellthread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by War30 View Post
    To MMO-Champion,

Can you guys please rename your site to Blizzard –Champion.com. All you guys cover here are blizzard games and “NOT” MMO games. Hearthstone, Diablo 3, Heroes of the Storm and Overwatch are not MMO’s and do not belong anywhere on this site since they are "NOT" MMO's. You guys should be covering MMO games like Star Wars the old Republic, Final Fantasy 14, Blade and Soul, Guild Wars 2, Wildstar etc. I wish you guys invest some time into these other games even if its once a week.
    MMO-champion is the name they picked, they are a FAN site, not some news site. They have subsections for games that handle enough to have their own. And megathreads for others. People can't always just discuss one topic, so they made room for everyone - but still a fan site.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    A name is just a name.
    Cigar is just a cigar.
    A kiss is still a kiss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    Cigar is just a cigar.
    A kiss is still a kiss.
    Yup!

Though, drop the cigar, bad for you.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..