I was hoping someone could clarify this for me, as it`s been bugging my mind for a long time.

So basically my guild achievement is 2000points lower than on my armory, and someone once told me this is because the guild tab only show character achievements. But then again pretty much 99.9% of my achievements is achieved on my main, so it should be pretty much the same number.

I read somewhere that account wide achievements are not counted towards the guild achievements, which makes sense.. But then I cant understand how I am 1000 points lower than other players in the guild, when I have more achievements than them on the armory rankings.

So what about legacy achies? Does those still count with points? I have like 100 legacy achievs so I dont see why that should hold me back.

You might say this is a waste of energy, but its actually really important to me. I`m at 95% total achievement progression and I really enjoy competing with guild members about achievement ranks. So then when I on armory is #1 and on the guild tab is nowhere close it gets me wonder.

Any clarification is appreciated.