Deleted

Raid Lockout problems

Hey all,

My girlfriend and I have been trying to get a raid lockout on Elegon 10/25HC. We have lockouts on other raids (Ulduar, ICC, etc.) but we keep having an issue with this one. The process of making a lockout for us is as follows:
    -She makes a group on group finder and invites me.
    -It's a raid group and it's set on 25HC for example
    -I apply through LFG and she accepts
    -We kill all the bosses leading up to Elegon, so not Elegon himself.
    -Then, she leaves the group. I exit the raid and reset all instances.
    -I make a new LFG group and invite her alt (who applies to this group).
    -Then we kill Elegon together.

The week after, her raid lockout of the first character does have a 25HC lockout (after extending) and it says Elegon is still available, so like 4/12 bosses killed. But then here's the problem. If I then join the group (she makes through LFG) and enter the raid, it says 5/12 bosses defeated and I have to accept. So I get into a lockout where Elegon is already killed. My character doesn't have a lockout of it's own and this happens on any char I try to join with.

Any idea what we're doing wrong here?

This because MoP hc has uniqe ID. First time you kill Elegon on hc with that save you are saved to that ID.

Doing normal Elegon, transfering save that is, wont get you saved and you can keep giving normal saves.

Also ICC for example had different difficulty system where you could run normal or hc 10/25, MoP on other hand was strict you can either kill this boss on hc or normal. Which is why hc has unique ID, as soon one hc boss is down the char that gave hc save also progressed and kill that boss even if he wasnt inside all due to unique hc IDs.

As mentioned before, if you wanna clear multiple Elegons per week via transfering saves, normal mode is the best you can do.Good luck with farming.