Deleted

Unhappy Internet and latency issues. want to buy wireless 4G dongle

So im living at uni in a private accommodation and around 9-10 pm are peak times and the ping just sky rockets and it becomes difficult to play, ive contacted the internet providers and their is nothing they can do even if i pay for a higher speed package it wont fix the latency/ ping issue during peak times. (due to my scheduled and raid times these are the only times i can really play)

so im left with only 1 solution i herd you can this pay as you go internet service, i dont know much about this and i need some advice. i am looking at buying this something called "TP-LINK TL-MR3020 Portable 3G/4G Wireless N Travel Router"

will this be enough for gaming while paying on the go ? i know it may cost abit but the internt is super frustrating around those times

About 6 or 7 years ago I used to use one of those 3G dongles to play WoW. The latency wasn't amazing (maybe 150-200ms). WoW uses almost NO data at all. If you play WoW 8hrs a day, you'll probably use 100-200mb of data/month.

If you have a decent cell phone, I'd probably recommend just tethering it to your laptop to play on the go. I can tether my Samsung S5 to my laptop and get 70-80ms over LTE. It also saves you the monthly bill of a wireless card
    Last edited by barial; 2016-02-10 at 02:40 PM.

You'll be fine. PvP might be tricky, but for raiding you should be fine on an LTE connection. I've played on 3g and LTE before.