Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I wouldn't mind seeing it turned into an aoe finisher. Right now it's just a have this buff up or you hit like a wet noodle kind of thing.

SR could be a bit more exciting sure, but to say that it is a meaningless button that you press every 45 seconds is a stretch. There is definitely some strategy involved with balancing combo points across SR, rip, and FB. In the current playstyle we would be incredibly boring without SR, simply spamming shred to use on rip or FB, not much strategy there and falling closer to the mindless spamming style of combat rogues. It's also comical that someone thought SR forced you to take incarnation for the stealth glyph...blizzard forces you to take incarnation by offering no other competitive options.

However....
    In legion they have introduced JW, which I think will be incredibly fun, especially with the tier set bonus to thrash. I am ok with losing SR in this case, but they are making a big mistake by making it a talent. It will be very hard to balance it and I assume will fall into a similar situation as incarnation currently does. One idea I would really like to see is SR being made into a short cd ability that would improve burst damage instead of being a high uptime buff.

Deleted
    All of my hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    I like it - I press one button and suddenly do a lot more damage. Life is so easy sometimes.
    I'll fix it for you: I press one button and suddenly do the same damage as everyone else.

Because feral are balanced around keeping it 100% of the time. If you don't you just do 40% less damage than the rest of dps specs. The only interesting thing about Savage Roar is you can get Predatory Swiftness without requiring a target, but that's something a more engaging and fun ability could also do.

I've been hating this ability since minute 1. Good riddance. I won't pick it as talent. EVER.

I also wish they also changed the clunky Thrash>Swipe mechanic into a more interesting aoe.

What if they made Savage Roar an AoE finisher?
    Thrash + SR, but remove Swipe.
    This would also differentiate us slightly from our bear friends.

Idk, just a thought.

Like is a strong word, we're just friends.

SR is optional in Legion with very usable alternatives so this is really a waste of virtual ink.

I would focus your energies on something more productive.