its not possible now to write un simple ticket to blizzard now?

everytime i try, they try to use me the forums(where im banned since 3-4 years for almost a bad joke anyway..) or turn it by doing a thing ect... but i can never reach the ticket thing to write my text, its like WTF is that, they are all trying to avoid ticket now? i want report someone about AH thing but i cant right click his name or see him in chat(silly blizzard) so what im suppose to do?

Quote Originally Posted by ruggleee View Post
    everytime i try, they try to use me the forums(where im banned since 3-4 years for almost a bad joke anyway..) or turn it by doing a thing ect... but i can never reach the ticket thing to write my text, its like WTF is that, they are all trying to avoid ticket now? i want report someone about AH thing but i cant right click his name or see him in chat(silly blizzard) so what im suppose to do?

Yes they have made the opening of a ticket process daunting. It takes five to ten minutes to even load up and most paths to opening up a ticket are blocked by the right click on persons name or like for garrisons look it up on line.
    How can I right click on a person name if I am no where near that person?
    Even if I can right click on there name the options to report are for spamming, cheating or language and you can't describe the problem if even there.
    The way I have found to do tickets is wait the five to ten minutes and then open a generic ticket but then in the section to describe my problem tell what my problem really is.
    They will respond but even opening up the response can take 5 to 10 minutes.
    Will say looking into it but continue to push the right click name process and say they known it is bugged opening tickets and they are working on it.
    This has been going on for months though.
    Sure seem to me they are hoping most don't have the patience and trying to discourage tickets

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah making a ticket now is a bit of a pain in the ass anymore. I remember when it was a simple button you press and right away you begin explaining your problem. Now it's like they don't want to be bothered anymore because they have all these questions and answers that try and solve your problem but most of the time they never help. Sort of like how Windows always tries to "find a solution" to your problem and ends up with nothing.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    Yeah making a ticket now is a bit of a pain in the ass anymore. I remember when it was a simple button you press and right away you begin explaining your problem. Now it's like they don't want to be bothered anymore because they have all these questions and answers that try and solve your problem but most of the time they never help. Sort of like how Windows always tries to "find a solution" to your problem and ends up with nothing.
    It was probably easier to redirect you to the website that to have it upload from the game then be sorted then action taken. I don't know where this long time to open the browser window comes from. Last ticket I opened it was the short delay from windowed mode to desk top right to my browser window. Took 30 sec at most.

It is possible. They just went full-on Microsoft mode on navigation. The whole thing is actively keeping you from finding what you're looking for. They'd probably rather not have people sending them tickets. Surely has a lot to do with them heavily cutting down on staff in that department, and probably also a lot with people making a fuckton of stupid bullshit tickets where the "issue" is either self-explanatory, easy to resolve by oneself, stickied somewhere, or not an issue at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    It was probably easier to redirect you to the website that to have it upload from the game then be sorted then action taken. I don't know where this long time to open the browser window comes from. Last ticket I opened it was the short delay from windowed mode to desk top right to my browser window. Took 30 sec at most.
    Yeah I guess you're right. It's just I feel like they're doing what's more convenient for THEM and not the players. I don't mean to sound like that self entitled customer who complains about everything but I mean as a company they shouldn't be going the lazy route. If they have to do all that redirecting then so be it, that's their job, it's what they're getting paid for. If they want to change it then fine but it should be convenient for BOTH parties not just them. I'll admit I've only had to use it a few times (which is a good sign in itself) but when I did use it it wasn't something that I could say was very convenient for me. Nothing about those Q & As were convenient for me or helpful. Everytime I used it I went straight to the open a ticket thing (after skipping all the questions it asks you before being able to make a ticket).

I mean it's not the worst thing in the world but the idea of them making it this way because it's easier for THEM is annoying. Thankfully though they do a good enough job on the game where you don't even have to open the help window all that often.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    First of all, if you are directed to the forum, but unable to access it because you're banned - that is your own fault.

Now, currently, making a ticket can have a few bumps but I still find it quite simple overall. Just the starting up and information part that seems slow.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    First of all, if you are directed to the forum, but unable to access it because you're banned - that is your own fault.

Now, currently, making a ticket can have a few bumps but I still find it quite simple overall. Just the starting up and information part that seems slow.
    yeah i got banned for saying the word fuck one time in the forums there is like 4 years, i dont think its a extreme big offense but it seem i cant get unban( and yeah its the true im not exagerating at all) secondly i didnt be able to send a ticket to report someone, if you cant see the person in frame or chat, how can you report it? i would step by step what you are doing because i tried lot of things and it simply failed always, was unable to send ticket, i was always getting information to do thing but never the windows thing to describe your problem, its extremely annoying

yeah i got banned for saying the word fuck one time in the forums there is like 4 years
    Bullshit. Nobody gets a forum permaban for saying fuck one time.

The ticket categories regard issues that we are specifically able to assist with. If the in-game category you're seeking isn't available, then it may not be something that the Game Masters can directly take action on. If you'd like to reach out to us to report an issue through the Battle.net subject category, you can do so here.

You are able to appeal forum account actions through this page. Additionally, if you'd like to PM me your BattleTag, I'll be happy to take a look to see what's going on there.

The ticket submission can also be a bit buggy, I had to submit a ticket on my Ogre Archaeology fragments not showing up, 3rd character I've had to submit a ticket for that bug but when I tried a few days ago it was giving me an invalid date entry even when I was entering that days' date. Finally managed to get the ticket submitted this morning. Not the biggest thing in the world but if it was something more serious I'd like to be able to actually file the ticket the day it happened.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    The ticket submission can also be a bit buggy, I had to submit a ticket on my Ogre Archaeology fragments not showing up, 3rd character I've had to submit a ticket for that bug but when I tried a few days ago it was giving me an invalid date entry even when I was entering that days' date. Finally managed to get the ticket submitted this morning. Not the biggest thing in the world but if it was something more serious I'd like to be able to actually file the ticket the day it happened.
    There were a few known issues with the support site going on throughout the week which should now be resolved. If anyone encounters any similar difficulties please let me know. Ty

Deleted
    Write a simple ticket? Not anymore man, they'll just ban you and not talk to you... for 9 months, and after 250+ tickets where 200 of them get cancelled and the rest get automated robotic monkey answers, there is no hope for Blizzard or WoW If their CS keeps working like this.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKazar View Post
    Write a simple ticket? Not anymore man, they'll just ban you and not talk to you... for 9 months, and after 250+ tickets where 200 of them get cancelled and the rest get automated robotic monkey answers, there is no hope for Blizzard or WoW If their CS keeps working like this.
    Lol this is the first case ive ever heard of this, and speaking your account is from this month, i call 100% bullshit, you probebly botted and tried to get unbanned and thats why they wont respond :P

Like getting banned for writing a ticket?
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2016-02-15 at 08:36 PM.