Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Warrior dont count for any of that. Remember, our class hall doesnt actually have any famous warriors in it, except Eitrigg and Nazgrel if you're Horde. And just Eitrigg if you're alliance, as their other follower is a rogue.
    That's cuz they are all dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    And just Eitrigg if you're alliance, as their other follower is a rogue.
    Not a rogue anymore, classes can change. You know Nobundo?

Quote Originally Posted by Samthewam View Post
    Not a rogue anymore, classes can change. You know Nobundo?
    Nobundo changed class and his very physical being. Had a whole short story dedicated to it.

This Elf was always a rogue and suddenly became a warrior with no explanation. Considering one of the big parts of the class orders is that its famous people from our class, her inclusion is incredibly stupid.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

The Deathwing tier is one of my favorite sets. I use both the normal and heroic versions. T19 looks really good to me. Everyone has their own favorites.

On the bright side, we'll probably be able to obtain lookalike sets of the DK and paladin tier gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Haveth View Post
    On the bright side, we'll probably be able to obtain lookalike sets of the DK and paladin tier gear.
    Honestly I was looking forward to some fantasy medieval knight look with grey/silver/gold. I guess we are stuck looking like deathwing, again. Our so called class fantasy is all over the place, shouldn't hunters be all about dragon-esque armor? Our class hall, while impressive, seems out of place as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuesdays View Post
    Honestly I was looking forward to some fantasy medieval knight look with grey/silver/gold. I guess we are stuck looking like deathwing, again. Our so called class fantasy is all over the place, shouldn't hunters be all about dragon-esque armor? Our class hall, while impressive, seems out of place as well.
    At least it matches the Artifact. Which is what I think Blizzard is going for with all the tier. I am willing to bet T20 (damn... TWENTY tiers..) will resemble the class halls. Hopefully not Burning Legion black goop crap and green glow like T18.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammonoske View Post
    At least it matches the Artifact. Which is what I think Blizzard is going for with all the tier. I am willing to bet T20 (damn... TWENTY tiers..) will resemble the class halls. Hopefully not Burning Legion black goop crap and green glow like T18.
    One can hope, but I have a feeling that it is just going to be a more exaggerated versions of t19, to follow suit with the artifacts.

Deleted
    Hey guys we're in Black Temple v2, wait sorry 3 taking into account the Warlock class quest, so we're gonna make your armour match everything else.

Yep, green and black.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammonoske View Post
    But it doesnt match our artifact is the thing. The colors are all off. It may match in style, but color is what matters.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Idk why but Warrior T19 looks like it belongs on a Hunter to me. Something about the shoulders and helm.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

I hate being that whiny one, but I think it looks like a LFR set. Very underwhelming

10+ Year Old Account
    For the Heroic set maybe. I really don't see the Mythic set belonging to a Hunter though. Also I completely missed it until now, I just realized that they put a belt model with the set now. Definitely makes it look better.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    For the Heroic set maybe. I really don't see the Mythic set belonging to a Hunter though. Also I completely missed it until now, I just realized that they put a belt model with the set now. Definitely makes it look better.
    Yea the mythic looks fine, non mythic gives me that hunter feel. I likely won't see mythic set soooo.... time to hunter up I suppose.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

hmmm really didn't care for this tier until seeing the mythic set, which is passable. much better then T18 in my eyes.

I made a compilation of the Armor and the different Artifact Skins trying to match them, I know a lot of them is really stretching it.

I put skins that REALLY don't match anything to the right. There's nothing to match the fel fire, and those other shields' colorschemes are just bonkers.
    Last edited by Calith-; 2016-04-04 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Calith- View Post
    I made a compilation of the Armor and the different Artifact Skins trying to match them, a lot of them is stretching it.

I put skins that don't match anything to the right. There's nothing to match the fel fire, and those other shields' colorschemes are just bonkers.
    Nice work there, really helps with getting a sense of what matches, and doesn´t.

7+ Year Old Account
    I will be mogging this crap set, not impressed at all...granted it is the first set of the xpac.