any solution to the ragnaros problem?

Not the firelord, the realm.

These realms need to be decoupled from NA realms. The experience is just fucking awful most of the time. Can't they just put all the SA countries on the same que group? I'm here to kill bosses not work as a un translator

Is it awful because of intolerant people like you or is there some other reason?

10+ Year Old Account
    No? People need to be accepting people. EU has servers mixed too in queues.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    The strength of EU realms is its diversity imo. I love playing with people from other countries within Europe. Xenophobia should be discouraged.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Is it awful because of intolerant people like you or is there some other reason?
    It's intolerant to want to speak ones language? Yea then I'm intolerant.

Why aren't you petitioning to get Russians and Chinese added to us servers? Are you intolerant?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saeran View Post
    The strength of EU realms is its diversity imo. I love playing with people from other countries within Europe. Xenophobia should be discouraged.

Why does Russia have its own realms then?

Let me guess, you are voting for Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by Saeran View Post
    I've heard BR people likened to picking the worst Italian gamers and then giving them an attitude problem and crippled hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    It's intolerant to want to speak ones language? Yea then I'm intolerant.
    Nope, it isn't, but it is when you start shunning other people for speaking theirs. For all we know, you could still be queued by now if it wasn't for some people of other languanges.

Why aren't you petitioning to get Russians and Chinese added to us servers? Are you intolerant?
    Because the russians are part of the EU system? And the Chineese have the oceanic servers.

Why does Russia have its own realms then?
    A lot of countries/languages has their own realms, they are still queued with the rest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    I've heard BR people likened to picking the worst Italian gamers and then giving them an attitude problem and crippled hands.
    Well, back in the days, any server with the name 'Burning' as well as Crushridge, was bad - but was a while back. (EU, that is)
    Last edited by Lochton; 2016-02-11 at 04:23 PM.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Nope, it isn't, but it is when you start shunning other people for speaking theirs. For all we know, you could still be queued by now if it wasn't for some people of other languanges.

Because the russians are part of the EU system? And the Chineese have the oceanic servers.

A lot of countries/languages has their own realms, they are still queued with the rest.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, back in the days, any server with the name 'Burning' as well as Crushridge, was bad - but was a while back.

How is it good to link realms that cant communicate? I'm not shunning anyone for speaking their own language, I just want them to do so decoupled from me

10+ Year Old Account
    How is it good to link realms that cant communicate? I'm not shunning anyone for speaking their own language, I just want them to do so decoupled from me
    Because all realms can communicate, question is if they wish to. And if you don't wish to be in queues with such, then you can always not queue and find your own team, has to be room for everyone. You would most likely have much longer queues without them.

It is an MMO after all.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2016-02-11 at 04:29 PM.

Hi, Ragnaros player here.

I've never ever, ever. EVER used Spanish outside of guild chat.
    My client is in english, since the dub is horrible.

You just played with a-holes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Because all realms can communicate, question is if they wish to. And if you don't wish to be in queues with such, then you can always not queue and find your own team, has to be room for everyone. You would most likely have much longer queues without them.

It is an MMO after all.
    Pass whatever you're smoking, I onvously can't communicate with someone that doesn't speak English. If I could it wouldn't be a problem

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not the firelord, the realm.

These realms need to be decoupled from NA realms. The experience is just fucking awful most of the time. Can't they just put all the SA countries on the same que group? I'm here to kill bosses not work as a un translator
    Nah, impossible. Their queue times would be gigantic if you did that. Also, almost everyone from Latin America with access to a computer AND interest in playing a popular mmorpg have some basic english understandment.

And, they'r a important market for Blizzard, so they can't limit this part of their playerbase too much in favor of the others.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's nothing really constructive about this discussion and there's certainly not going to be a 'solution' appearing in this thread.

Closing as there's really not much to discuss.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."