Petition for Blue Fire for Mages

Mages need blue arcane fire just like warlocks need fel green fire.

10+ Year Old Account
    completely unnecessary. frost is blue. fire is red. arcane is, silvery,platinum arcaney colour.

if you try to make fire blue, you're confusing the average player with different colors.
    Hi

Well it wouldn't be completely blue. Maybe just added blue textures to make the flame look hotter.

I would love some cosmetic glyphs for fire mages to add colors or textures. Right now the spells all look the same

I think it would be a cool effect honestly, based on heat colors rather than fel fire. WTB flames that change color when you're heating up.

Blue fire is for warriors, because we can't have Thuderfury

10+ Year Old Account
    That'd be fitting for frostfire.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this would be pretty cool. It's not like we're changing it to some wacky color like purple or something. Blue fire is hotter so it could be like some cool quest where you set out to find the secret to super heating your fire magic and make it "stronger". Something similar to the warlocks quest.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

I don't actually want blue fire, it would look pretty tacky...

I want red light for paladin..or shadow spells yes!