Inactive account restrictions

So I have an inactive account I can log on characters level 20 or lower, right? But can I receive mail with them, or join a guild? Or any other way to send gold to that account to buy a token?

15+ Year Old Account
    u can make an ticket and ask for 1day of gametime, or like even a few hours, most GMs will give u 1day of playtime on ur account so u can go log ur main and buy an wowtoken.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

you dont need to have an active account to buy tokens with gold

if you have enough across all toons, when you log in you will be prompted to buy the token...

But I don't have gold on that account, I want to send gold from my main account to my other account to buy a token.

Another thing to note... if you have a personal guild bank like I do, any gold within it won't be available to buy tokens at the login screen. So be sure to keep a fair bit of gold on actual characters rather than a personal guild bank if you plan to buy tokens via gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    Another thing to note... if you have a personal guild bank like I do, any gold within it won't be available to buy tokens at the login screen. So be sure to keep a fair bit of gold on actual characters rather than a personal guild bank if you plan to buy tokens via gold.
    who would keep more gold in their bank than on their toon?

yeh i bank 900k but walk around with 20k? this isn't real life that serves no purpose lol, rogues can't really pickpocket you!

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post

yeh i bank 900k but walk around with 20k? this isn't real life that serves no purpose lol, rogues can't really pickpocket you!
    If you have a lot of toons it serves to centralize your pool of money - just a convenience thing, really. I've never had so little on my toons that I couldn't buy a token though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    If you have a lot of toons it serves to centralize your pool of money - just a convenience thing, really. I've never had so little on my toons that I couldn't buy a token though.
    i just see no reason to pool your gold in a gbank though could you explain what convenience it is serving?, i mean only reason i can figure is to make 953k cap at bmah, but too slow.....you left that gold in your gbank.

if you want to see the total you can add it up or use something like titanpanel addon to see how much you have.

i just see no reason to pool your gold in a gbank though could you explain what convenience it is serving?, i mean only reason i can figure is to make 953k cap at bmah, but too slow.....you left that gold in your gbank.

if you want to see the total you can add it up or use something like titanpanel addon to see how much you have.
    For instance, I have 13 100s atm - each of them individually has maybe 50-150k, more than enough to cover whatever I might want to buy on impulse. If i want to buy something for 400k, however, I now have to hop between 4-6 toons to mail gold to the one I want to buy something on. Alternatively, I hop on my bank toon, pull out the money, and buy it in one shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

For instance, I have 13 100s atm - each of them individually has maybe 50-150k, more than enough to cover whatever I might want to buy on impulse. If i want to buy something for 400k, however, I now have to hop between 4-6 toons to mail gold to the one I want to buy something on. Alternatively, I hop on my bank toon, pull out the money, and buy it in one shot.
    just carry the 400k on 1 toon, no bank toon with gold in gbank required?

i don't know if you have a main toon of those 13 but just carry the gold on that :P
    Last edited by Socialhealer; 2016-02-13 at 01:40 AM.

I personally like to pool my gold in a personal gbank to stop myself from making impulse purchases he he. If I don't have it on hand I can't spend it without thinking. In a gbank I have to make a conscious effort to log on to my bank alt and really pay attention to how much my total gold is going to be depleted by a major purchase. In this way I force myself to think a bit more before spending.

I know most people probably aren't like me, but I figured it couldn't hurt to point out that you need the gold on characters and not in a personal gbank.

And yea this too. I have many characters and its simpler to pool it all on one. But I also actually play my bank alt as well so I prefer to have the "pooled" gold separate from her own gold.