What happens if Legion's story continues with WoD style?

Potential spoiler.

Please read with music on:

In the beginning of Legion invasion, a great lot of heroes had fallen under the demons' vile hands. The greatest champions of Azeroth took their responsibilities, and began the search for their salvation - the Pillars of Creation. During their adventures, the minions of N'zoth and Azshara continuously caused significant damage to the Azerothian army. As the champions found all of the Pillars, the forces of N'zoth and Azshara disappeared, without letting their enemies know the retreat.

The champions of Azeroth, finally, with their greatest artifacts at hand, defeated the Legion in their base at the Tomb of Sargeras, and sealed the rift that allowed Legion forces to swarm all over the Azerothian land. When they thought they could finally have some rest and cheer joyfully for their tremendous deed, Kalecgos, with surprise, appeared and took the Pillars of Creation from the champions.

"Rise, my champion." Using the Pillars of Creation, Kalecgos resurrected Kael'thas. In confusion, the champions were defeated by Kael'thas, and fell into unconsciousness, whereas the two began slaughtering innocent civilians and burn the city to the ground.

Kael'thas gazed upon these mortal champions, and spoke. "This is not the time, 'champions'. Come to Deepholm and face my wrath, where the burning heart of Azeroth will consume your souls!" Then, he and Kalecgos teleported themselves away.

After a few days, the champions awoke in Dalaran, and sought Khadgar's counsel. According to the archmage's speculation, upon Kael'thas' death, his unsettling, broken and corrupted soul attached itself to Kalecgos, while he was ignorant about the soul of Kael'thas corrupting himself,his life essence was used for the growth and refinement of Kael'thas' soul. After Ysera's uneventful demise, Kalecgos finally betrayed mankind, as Kael'thas gathered enough strength to be resurrected.

The champions came to Deepholm to face the wrath of Kael'thas. Upon their entering of Deepholm, they realized that the Legion's invasion had caused the clash between realms and broken their boundaries. Abyssal Maw and Deepholm were broken and became one, while the water of Abyssal Maw flooded Deepholm and drowned the earth elemental to death. As if that was not enough yet, Azshara and her Naga armies invaded and annexed the realm. Kael'thas and Kalecgos, being a mere mortal and a lone dragon, were no match to the Naga Queen's power. Azshara kicked their asses, and toke the Pillars of Creation.

Azshara "entered" the World Pillar. With the Pillars of Creation at her disposal, she attempted to destroy the Pillar, and in so doing, tear down the borders of Azeroth, thus foster the resurrection of Sargeras, her beloved one.

The champions of Azeroth and their armies arrived at Azshara's ritual site and began the epic battle. Illidan flew from the troops to Azshara, unleashed all of his demonic power and interrupted her spell - yet, even with the combined force of him, Khadgar, Wrathion and the champions, they still could not stand against her spells. Finally, she successfully destroy the World Pillar, which shake everyone besides her to the ground, while she completed the resurrection of the great lord of the Burning Legion.

Kael'thas appeared in front of the champions and smiled.

"Thank you for killing that Naga warden on the way, dear champions." Said Kael'thas. He then teleported himself and the champions back to where Azshara was, and began the battle against Azshara and Sargeras.

In the end, Kael'thas, Illidan, Khadgar, Wrathion and the champions defeated and slayed the Lord God of the Mighty Burning Legion. Sargeras had fallen under the righteousness and mortal power of the Azerothian people.

"IMPOSSIBLE!" Cried Azshara, who was soon pulled by numerous tentacles down to the groundless abyss.

"Azeroth is SAFE!" Flying his green balls, Kael'thas yelled. Beside him, Liadrin and Velen were smiling to their hero.

End.
    Last edited by anbeegod; 2016-02-15 at 09:44 AM.

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anbeegod View Post
    epic battle.
    Neat. I don't think it will play out this way, but I'm not here to diminish your efforts, either =).

That said though, I know it's *war*craft. But lore-wise it's only been ten and some years since the "Third War." A LOT has happened, moreso than what's happened in the previous 10K years.
    IMO the lore we're used to needs a break. A time to settle down and harden before it gets all mucked up again. I'd like to see a future xpac that's still centered on our characters (champions) but we step away from the limelight of being a commander, class leader and so on.
    Give me a MoP-like story of exploration and discovery, with a finale that's more about the fate of the political landscape (SoO) and less about the end of the world (Cata, WoD, probably Legion).

Quote Originally Posted by wishfulthinking View Post
    Neat. I don't think it will play out this way, but I'm not here to diminish your efforts, either =).

That said though, I know it's *war*craft. But lore-wise it's only been ten and some years since the "Third War." A LOT has happened, moreso than what's happened in the previous 10K years.
    IMO the lore we're used to needs a break. A time to settle down and harden before it gets all mucked up again. I'd like to see a future xpac that's still centered on our characters (champions) but we step away from the limelight of being a commander, class leader and so on.
    Give me a MoP-like story of exploration and discovery, with a finale that's more about the fate of the political landscape (SoO) and less about the end of the world (Cata, WoD, probably Legion).
    It's just a joke post.

Chances are Blizz is gonna turn WoW lore into a joke.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anbeegod View Post
    It's just a joke post.

Chances are Blizz is gonna turn WoW lore into a joke.
    They already did that.

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    They already did that.
    lol well said.