lf or lfm Herald of the Titans

lvl 80 ally hunter geared and ready, us server.

I've tried forming a group in game a couple times, but can only ever get a few people. Would anyone else be interested in this?

You can try out Openraid.com. That is how I got my Herald done.

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    You can try out Openraid.com. That is how I got my Herald done.
    Thank you.

For those interested in joining, you can sign up here: https://openraid.org/events/view/291585

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd offer to join you, but sadly I'm Horde on EU servers. May take to OperRaid again for group seeking.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    You must have appropriate 213/226 gear with relevant enchants and gems.
    This achievement is EXTREMELY EASY. It has been nerfed to the ground and is a complete joke.

I did it with 7 people and everyone had like ilvl 200 gear, and we had no problem killing him.

It's just a tip, to make it easier to find people and get it done. Don't waste time forming a BiS group, it's far, far from needed.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    This achievement is EXTREMELY EASY. It has been nerfed to the ground and is a complete joke.

I did it with 7 people and everyone had like ilvl 200 gear, and we had no problem killing him.

It's just a tip, to make it easier to find people and get it done. Don't waste time forming a BiS group, it's far, far from needed.
    Why would someone on wowhead write: "As of 6.0.2 this is no longer a joke of an encounter, i got a handfull of tries on it back in Wotlk and it's harder now than it was then." This comment has 44 upvotes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelyn View Post
    Why would someone on wowhead write: "As of 6.0.2 this is no longer a joke of an encounter, i got a handfull of tries on it back in Wotlk and it's harder now than it was then." This comment has 44 upvotes
    Because 6.0.2 was 1,5 years ago :E?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a full herald set prot pally, ive done it before - Cybrok#1588

I did mine in MoP and we literally 2 shot it. I forgot to get fully into the room and fell to my death when we pulled algalon as the bridge vanished on the first attempt. 2nd attempt we smashed it. I think most of us were 220+ with the exception of one of the tanks who was a bit lower. Personally I had 226.

New raid scheduled for tomorrow for those who are interested - https://openraid.org/events/view/292431#roster

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelyn View Post

I'm not making stuff up, I did this myself, I got first hand experience. It is a joke, pathetically easy.

Just wrote to help you save time, and to maybe let more people join, that doesn't match your overkill requirements
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    I'm not making stuff up, I did this myself, I got first hand experience. It is a joke, pathetically easy.
    I didn't say you did. I know it was super easy there for a time, but thought it got serious again after a patch.

I did it before WoD and it was pretty easy. If it is difficult now you can always just farm ulduar for better gear. We did one full run before attempting algalon with about 8 people.

I've got a 71 Warlock I'll have to level to 80 and get some gear on, hopefully get a run in before Legion drops.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

7+ Year Old Account
    Looking at doing Herald of the Titans as well. Leveling a Paladin atm. My bnet is Eoo#1622.

I did this last friday, was easy. Minimum 2500 DPS, get elegon to 50% before first big bang.

Did a small guide titeled "how easy is herald" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2LiZCUC2w0 hope it can help!
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

I got this done using openraid, but if anyone needs an ally dps on us server, message me on here. I´m leaving my toon at 80 to help others.

Thanks Djuntas, good video guide!