Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotan View Post
    The site you are using uses wrong/bad information about your chars?

OR it can be the pvpmounts, those you can buy for the token you get when you win 100 3v3 etc. Those pvp mounts only counts for the character that learns it (token are BoA so could be mailed to other chars).

The website knows what it's missing, those are accounted for. It pulls it's info direct from the Battle.net API.
    I do not have any PVP achievement mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberie View Post
    The website knows what it's missing, those are accounted for. It pulls it's info direct from the Battle.net API.
    I do not have any PVP achievement mounts.
    Wrong

That website isn't all that accurate.

Here's mine:

I went through my collection wondering how the numbers weren't lined up.

Apparently some mounts are bugged on the website, like the DK's Acherus mount and Brown Horse, they need to be added to your collection manually. (not added before picture)

There's even more bugged ones on horde (Chauffeured Mechano-Hog and Swift Warstrider).

The Vash'jir Seahorse is NOT account wide, you have to complete the quest per toon.

So, check it and add them, they will line up.

You can check each character's mount total by going to Achievement > Statistics > Character > Gear. That will show you the number that that toon can mount regardless if they have the profession.

I'm at 295 towards the achievement, I would've been at 297 if I put my Vicious mounts(I have 3) on my DK(294+3), but that'd be dumb since I don't really play it.

Apparently some mounts are bugged on the website, like the DK's Acherus mount and Brown Horse, they need to be added to your collection manually. (not added before picture)

There's even more bugged ones on horde (Chauffeured Mechano-Hog and Swift Warstrider).

The Vash'jir Seahorse is NOT account wide, you have to complete the quest per toon.

So, check it and add them, they will line up.

The website knows what it's missing, those are accounted for.

Ok.. so what's the problem you're asking? Lol

I explained it, class mounts count but only on that character. Vicious mounts count on that character only.

So, paladins are the best to have.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    Ok.. so what's the problem you're asking? Lol

I explained it, class mounts count but only on that character. Vicious mounts count on that character only.

So, paladins are the best to have.
    The free class mount doesn't.
    Professions mounts only count towards characters with the profession.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberie View Post
    The free class mount doesn't.
    Professions mounts only count towards characters with the profession.
    Yes they do. lol I've gotten one of the mount achievements on my DK before I had vicious mounts on my hunter.

No they don't. lol They count no matter what profession you have. I proved it in another thread

So.....