Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blood Elf Druids
    Night Elf Paladin
    Undead Paladin
    Dwarf Druids
    Pandaren Druids
    If you take the wings off of a fly, is it a walk?

I mean, if Goblin Shamans are a thing, why not Tauren Rogues?

Undead Paladin
    Orc Druid
    Dwarf Druid
    Orc Demon Hunter
    Draenei Demon Hunter
    Pandaren Druid

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    the minute you let alliance have high elves is the minute horde numbers drop drastically.
    The minute you let blood elves have druids is the minute Tauren and Troll become the least-played races in the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    if you really think all those blood elf players are sitting around going "god i fucking hate all these fucking people if only i could play alliance and never fucking deal with them" thats pretty sad
    Come on Immitis, you've been on MMO-C long enough to know that's absolutely the case. Some people make all their Horde characters Blood Elf, and their Druid & Shaman is Night Elf and female Draenei. Give smexy elf to smexy faction and Horde dies.

I personally don't see a need for more Druid races on the Horde. Tauren/Trolls are fucking awesome.

Forsaken demon hunters.

Because some forsaken were like, "Sure, we can do this." And they did.
    Horseshit.

I don't care much about new class/race combos, but whenever I see a tauren, I think they would make perfect mages OP. Way better mages than Paladins actually. Draenei warlocks might work too, as they have their share of baddies (like Archimonde) as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Mindcontrolled by Arthas, they do not have control over their bodies so they do not count.

They need to be undead, in full control of their own faculties with absolutely no mind control
    *Points to the undead scarlet crusaders in stratholme & tyr's hand, and the ones in the Argent Vanguard; all of which use paladin abilities*

Deleted
    While I like the lore behind Sunwalkers, I acknowledge that the lore is getting somewhat... stretched. I guess we could find "reasons" for any class/race combo now, but that doesn't mean we should. If more combos should be introduced, then go all in and allow all races to be all classes (except for DHs), because soon it would be easier to remember exceptions - this race can't have this class... that's too much homogenization for me...

Tauren and nelf warlocks. The removal of druids, because those bird fuckers steal my objectives in Tanaan. Bloody gypsies

My lore background:

Because they can.

I don't know lore. It's embarrassing, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    *Points to the undead scarlet crusaders in stratholme & tyr's hand, and the ones in the Argent Vanguard; all of which use paladin abilities*
    controlled by a dreadlord and also insane.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

- Orc Priest: Some shaman turned to the Light and Shadow as primal guiding elements in times of need.
    - Gnome Paladin: Gnome tech-priests advanced their technology to use the light as a weapon in close combat. Think: Neon Genesis Evangelion for gnomes
    - Tauren Rogue: Grimtotem refugees agreed to train some tauren in the arts of the Rogue. Some other Tauren fear that this goes against the teaching of their ancestors.
    - Tauren Mage: Some Grimtotem mages left their tribe to join and train willing Bloodhoof Tauren - they are on the edge of Tauren society, because mages coerce the elements rather than living in harmony with them.
    - Draenei Rogue: Rangari scouts train Draenei as rogues. Some Draenei still see this practice as cowardly and at the same time shun them to a degree.
    - Draenei Warlock: Outcasts who seek to fight fire with fire - they have to deal with hostility constantly from their brethren even more so than Draenei Shaman. Some draenei mages turned to deeper magic in a desperate attempt to fight the Legion while still on Argus - later these draenei fled with the Exodar but separately, in secret, smaller pods
    - Worgen Monk: A pandaren monk teacher got into Gilneas, but not through the wall. He simply sailed in from the south and arrived in Duskhaven first. Then, as the worgen curse began to rise, he didn't flee cowardly, but instead tried to help the Gilneans by training them to become monks. As the player slowly started to turn worgen, their lost their inner peace, but later regained it fully when they drank from the night elf fountain. So they regained peace, and with it the ability to fight as good as human monks again.
    - Goblin Monk: Some Goblins renounced greed and wordly things as unnecessary materialistic clutter. As this viewpoint goes against general goblin society, goblin monks are constantly ridiculed - but goblin monks know better: they could find enlightenment not in gold but in themselves already. (But still a few extra coins never hurt :P) - That's how they think
    - Pandaren Death Knight: Some pandaren were still wandering Azeroth when the plague struck. They were mercenaries in a secret sub-order to the Argent dawn when they were slain by the Scourge and resurrected by the Lich King.

Addendum:
    In this way we can have multiple classes which would be unlocked to ALL races -not just warrior and hunter, but more!
    - Warrior
    - Hunter
    - Rogue
    - Mage
    - Priest
    - Death Knight
    - Monk

Alliance and Horde all still balanced, both factions have the same amount of combinations available.
    I don't say they must be included, but if there ever will be new options I would like to seem something like this. What would you like to see?
    Last edited by WhiteEagle888; 2016-05-02 at 10:12 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Night Elf Paladin
    Night Elf Shaman

Blood Elf Druid

Troll Paladin

Tauren Rogue

Draenai Warlock
    Draenai Rogue

Pandaren Death Knight

Ork Daemonhunter
    Draenai Daemonhunter

#TEAMGIRAFFE