Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Shadow Priest for Random BG's. It's a whole lot of fun!

That's also the only place you can play one and have fun though.

Deleted
    I think hunter is cool with his mobility and range.

Bumping this to see if there is any opinion on DestroLock vs Retribution?

I like the survavibility of Destro but worried about melee sitting on me all the time. My char is fresh L100 so I cannot really use him to assess.
    Paladin seems nice but the DPS seems lower with less surva too.

Deleted
    Destro lock is immortal vs any class. You won't die 1v1. No melee will kill you, only problem is when you get trained by two or more enemies and you get no help from your team mates. As Mage you can Ice Block and wait for help, as Destro you only rely on your self healing and health pool. But you can still last for a while even in that case. You can just smile in Rogue's face when he tries to burst you down And when you don't trade your dmg for survivability your dmg is just awesome. You can kill healers with a bit of luck. I play destro myself and its a ton of fun. Tools to survive are just amazing and dmg is on the top. Mobility is the only part which takes us down a bit.

Retribution Paladin is also one man army. One of the best survivability for random BGs. Sucks in rated BGs, btw. I don't play one by myself so i can not give more info on dmg part.
    Last edited by mmoc4f70414cfa; 2016-05-26 at 08:38 AM.

Deleted
    i also love random bgs and do them for fun most of the time. for me the key of consistent fun is not dying, or not dying that ofen. so i like classes with escape and as many others have said, mobility. I like playing rogue and some more goofy speccs like arcane mage. I also play many healers, with full gear and versatility you rarely die if you dont overcommit

Quote Originally Posted by Pelleas View Post
    Bumping this to see if there is any opinion on DestroLock vs Retribution?

I like the survavibility of Destro but worried about melee sitting on me all the time. My char is fresh L100 so I cannot really use him to assess.
    Paladin seems nice but the DPS seems lower with less surva too.
    Retr is an unleashed build .. you can roam alone or in groups .. Destro on the other hand needs to be near a team .. Retr is one of the best 1v1 specs in the game and with wings the damage is nuts man just nuts .. Red Buff+Wings and I've killed more than my share within x1 Stun .. 100% - 0% inside of a Stun .. Also if you spec right you can face tank a warrior during wings and the warrior is dead before wings is over ..

Random BGs?

Lone Wolf MM hunter with the tier bonus to make aimed shot instant. There isn't a single class that will survive your burst. Rapid Fire + instant aimed shots with ToTH will destroy anything. Tanks, destro locks, healers, anything.

Just remember you're a glass cannon. If you don't get 30+ KBs every BG with that setup you're doing something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Random BGs?

Lone Wolf MM hunter with the tier bonus to make aimed shot instant. There isn't a single class that will survive your burst. Rapid Fire + instant aimed shots with ToTH will destroy anything. Tanks, destro locks, healers, anything.

Just remember you're a glass cannon. If you don't get 30+ KBs every BG with that setup you're doing something wrong.
    is that the PVE bonus set? How much are you gimping yourself by using 4 pieces of PVE gear in PvP?

probably a druid or a paladin
    can take lots of damage, heal, and escape if u need, plus has some alternate options to play as if you dont like the single spec

Quote Originally Posted by Pelleas View Post
    is that the PVE bonus set? How much are you gimping yourself by using 4 pieces of PVE gear in PvP?
    Yes, it is the pve bonus set. You don't need the pvp 4set for random bgs and even in arenas, hunters don't use the 4 set.

10+ Year Old Account
    We strictly have forum rules which say that "Pick my class" threads are not allowed here. In the end you are supposed to know yourself what you want to play, look inside yourself, only that way you're actually going to have fun playing said class.

Closing
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.