Where is my gap closer ?

Hi,

My paladin was always my main and I love it. Legions seems so far to have great things for paladins, ashbringer, the tier set, lore ect... But I always thought that even though the class was amazing that it was missing something important. Since I started leveling a warrior the missing thing became apparent. Pallys need a gap closer. With Turalyon's might I was exited, even if it wasn't exactly what I wanted it was a step in the right direction but even that has now been removed from the beta. Do you think paladin will ever get a gap closer ? Should we ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DjFusion View Post
    Do you think paladin will ever get a gap closer ? Should we ?
    In order, no and yes.

:P

We won't. And I always thought they should of given rets them years ago, but then again it took them years just to give ret an interrupt so don't try waiting too long.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    We don't really have a gap closer, but we have ways of slowing them and increasing our own speed. Which apparently is Blizzard vision of Paladins. Briskly walking after people weighed down with the guilt of their sins.

Deleted
    Speed of light?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Speed of light?
    Ain't in Legion.

Deleted
    Derpony!

I think it sounds funny. I call my diablo charger that aswell.

Tbh i'm ok with it now that the CD was reduced to 45s. Its the same CD as speed of light.

We Have:

- Blessing of Freedom
    - Divine Steed (Talent); Seal of Light (Talent)
    - Hand of Hindrance
    - Unbound Freedom (PvP-Talent); Juristication (PvP-Talent)
    - Law and Order (PvP-Talent)

If you use thinks correct, you're pretty mobile compared to Warriors and DK's.
    You're also able to catch up or run away.
    Many classes cannot increase their movementspeed over a long time.

Edit: Other Classes don't have so much more mobility. Frost- and Firemages aren't doing so much damage, it tuned right. They can esacpe easilty, but won't hurt so that much like in WoD. Most people here forget fact like that.

Also don't forget that too many thinks are still broken, simply overpowered, and it's the second Week of Tuning.
    And for those who still didn't get it:

It's Tuning, not "Tuning".
    Mechanic's won't be changed, they're in most cases completly finished. Mabybe some adjustments will be done, but in a normal case Blizzard isn't going to redesign Specs at this stat of the Game.
    And Blizzard's Alpha and Beta is technically the same, so don't argue "It's still Alpha".

If you want mobility esp in PvP, ret is not for you, DHs look amazing give them a try, they will have one of the best mobility in game.
    Blizzard wants make Ret in Legion this slowly moving, hard hitting ST killing machine. For gap closers you'll have a holly pony 45 sec cd - 3 sec duration (or 20% speed buff) + freedom 20% speed increased if speced into it from pvp tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Animefreak3K View Post
    We Have:

- Blessing of Freedom
    what does it have to do with anything?
    25 sec cd slow removal is somehow =gap-closer?

We Have:

- Divine Steed (Talent); Seal of Light (Talent)
    and both are mutually exclusive due to being on same row , where former is fething awful due to retardedly long cd and godawful animation and the latter requires melee-generated resource to be activated to begin with.

We Have:

- Hand of Hindrance

half a minute cd slow is somehow = gap-closer?

We Have:
    Juristication (PvP-Talent)
    pure LoL.

- Unbound Freedom (PvP-Talent);
    oh yeah, using a long-ass cd slow-removal for a measly sprint is a great talent.
    and do I have to mention spellsteals/dispels?

- Law and Order (PvP-Talent)
    this is useful regarding gap-closing exactly how?

If you use thinks correct, you're pretty mobile compared to Warriors and DK's.
    yeah, lets compare it to Fury-wars talenting for 2 charges+3 HeroicLeaps.

Pretty mobile indeed.