Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildjade View Post
    They got the rather cool SoO set
    They did! I'm hoping Shaman get some more flavor-type items in the future. I hope Pandaren get elementals more in their style. I do think it's awesome that Trolls got love with glyphs and whatnot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Watain View Post
    If by warlock attention you mean destroying core mechanics and swaping them with new ones a 6year old could master, then yeah.
    rip wotlk affly
    rip demo and metamorphosis
    You know,I actually preferred BC Affliction,with the Shadow bolt spam.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DoflamingoGT View Post
    snip
    Yeah, well, green fire was cool, but locks are a complete mess atm on beta, so not sure if I'd use "warlocks" and "attention" in the same sentence, except maybe if you put "don't get any" between them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Druid yes, 4 specs, one of best minor glyphs. But warlock looks average

3 classes that getting the best stuff since WOTLK is Priest,Mage and Druid.

Quote Originally Posted by Vidget View Post
    Considering just how ugly the druid forms are it's about time they get at least a little bearable.
    I see what you did there

To be frank, I'd say most classes are getting quite a lot of attention in Legion. What with the new animations and all.

i dont think they are getting more attention :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Viabull View Post
    I see what you did there
    Glad someone noticed

Is OP high?

Other specs have got lots of attention. It's just that it hasn't necessarily been good or balanced. But yeah rogues not so much.

7+ Year Old Account
    Warlocks and Druids still get more attention than all the other classes
    This absolutely pissed me off as well. If Blizzard hadn't wasted resources on green fire they could have double up on the content for Druids.

I don't want anything because i main druid so it's fine by me but i just mention this issue
    I don't know how you can be a druid player and call this an 'issue' considering the bigger problems surrounding druids has always been our static form models that have no measure of customization outside of hair color swaps. Artifacts at least bring us on par with ever other class that is visually customized with each tier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

15+ Year Old Account
    Legion will be the FIRST time ever we've got new moonkin model so...

Quote Originally Posted by Lilija View Post
    Legion will be the FIRST time ever we've got new moonkin model so...
    But I'm going to miss running around looking like I'm wearing a feather and horns suit having dropped a huge load from my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Meanwhile Fire Mages got all new badass casting animations including making damned corpses keep burning, all melee got absolutely new attack animations, shamans got reworked spells...

But of course it is Warlocks that get everything right? Such small things like changing all melee animations is just an afterthought to the amazing supreme green fire, right?
    Warlocks get second specs overhaul in 2 expansions although they were newest designed and one of the smoothest classes to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Orrin View Post
    Warlocks get second specs overhaul in 2 expansions although they were newest designed and one of the smoothest classes to play.
    The demo redesign has been fucked up in the most thorough way ever since whatever-the-fired-asshole spent months bragging about his class design on MMO-C.

Quote Originally Posted by Denkou View Post
    I wanted to roll a Shaman just for that, until my logic and reasoning kicked in and I realized that the dismally low drop rate meant that I would never see it anyway.
    It's about 5%, not that low. Although I guess its still 5 months on average, which is a long time to wait if you roll a class solely for it. :P

Deleted
    also their demons are getting constantly updated in every expansion
    Lolwhat??? It only took Blizzard 12 years to update our demons. Not exactly something to whine about.

Quote Originally Posted by Gum View Post
    How about you tell them what you want? Sitting here screaming "I WANT WHAT THEY ARE HAVING" without really knowing what you wants seems kinda pointless.
    Yup, without any constructive criticism, its just yelling for the sake of yelling.

If you legitimately think that new druid forms is somehow unfair, you probably need a reality check.

Warlord added new models for all races except goblin and worgen, Guardian and Ferals (and balance without the glyph) did not get to use these models while in combat, which of course is the main purpose for playing the game for most people. We were stuck using the same model from 3 expansions ago, and in the case of moonkin from over a decade ago.

If you want to discuss the artifact models for cat and bear, you probably also need to realize that the weapons themselves do not change. So they effectively decided that wasting time on weapons that cats and bears would never see was better spend on skins for our forms that we would see. This is no different than every other spec in the game getting weapon models.

Warlocks also don't just happen to get new summon models from a whim, their models get updated since new demon models are being created anyways. Not really different than hunters getting new tameable beast models every expansion.
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character

Deleted
    It's been 4 years and still no other class got something similar with the Warlock's green fire quest where it changed most of their spells into epic green (100% of them in Destruction spec), also their demons are getting constantly updated in every expansion, either new demons or new models and the druids keep getting new transformations and new models on the outdated ones while the other classes don't get anything exciting like these 2. They do get new abilities/powers but you hardly even notice the difference. And the sad is that they can't really do anything about this because that's how the classes are, the warlocks are summoners and druids shapeshifters so their potential in changes is a lot bigger than the other classes who are just fighters/magic users.
    Damn thats a bunch of nonsense...

Warlock in Legion Alpha is by far one of the least changed or cared for spec, they did a rework on Demo but well that spec could have been designed by a 5 year old...

Other classes got a lot more love this expansion, look at rogues, shadow priest, deathknight, etc. And the point with the casting animations already has been made, i do care a lot more about fun and interactive gameplay than the fact that i can be a fire bear or my pet now is a prettier imp. But if that are your preferences, then go write a constructive thread about what art you would love on other classes and not this whiny bs.

Deleted
    I think you're in your own little bubble tbh OP. Warlocks and hunters maybe. But droods.....