Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    How is it possible horde get such shit compared to alliance again?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NigelGurney View Post
    What a ridiculous post.

You are saying Blizzard aren't bribing anyone because no one will use it. So they are effectively wasting their time.

Fanboy logic at its best.
    They aren't bribing people though. That is the point. It is a bonus for People that may see the movie and want to try the game afterwards. If you can't understand simple things like that...well that is just sad for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope we get some version of this here in Australia. Bloody hell I want that sword and shield.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    So you think that in 6 months WoW has lost 4.5 million subs at least? You say closer to 8 times less. So you think the game has 600-700k subs left?
    based on the amount of people logging in, with the amount of people that I know that are still subbed but do not log in adding to active population, compared to how many 6 months ago when numbers were last announced I'd estimate that between 2.5 and 3 million are subbed, and about 1.5 to 2 million are active (even if only to log in very casually and mostly just collect garrison gold). 8 times less people raiding doesn't mean subs, that's just people raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by fiestatastic View Post
    based on the amount of people logging in, with the amount of people that I know that are still subbed but do not log in adding to active population, compared to how many 6 months ago when numbers were last announced I'd estimate that between 2.5 and 3 million are subbed, and about 1.5 to 2 million are active (even if only to log in very casually and mostly just collect garrison gold). 8 times less people raiding doesn't mean subs, that's just people raiding.
    Yeah, no way that's close.

Quote Originally Posted by Benvil View Post
    Denmark tend to get screwed over when it comes to rewards like these, but I hope Blizzard is better than that.

not just denmark, norway aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by kornek21 View Post
    not just denmark, norway aswell.
    And I can't believe that we in Serbia are going to get the items

Deleted
    I hope it will happen in London
    It would be such a shame if it didnt.