Custom WA timer for Faerie Swarm slow - multi-target

Since you cannot track the initial sloweffect, and just the whole 5 min duration Faerie Swarm, I was thinking that you should be able to make an own custom timer for multi-target, that will last for 15 seconds, since the sloweffect lasts that time.

I don't have a clue how to do this though. You need to use the combat log, I believe, for the actual 'cast', then 'afflicted', and 'refreshed', to actually "proc" the timer, since you can just refresh the duration, but you will never know about the actual duration since it's not shown, therefore I am asking if it is possible to make a custom timer for each target that is afflicted by Faerie Swarm to 15 seconds of duration, and if someone knows how this could be done.

This is mainly something I was thinking about for Kilrogg Deadeye, spamming Faerie Swarm on the adds that spawns, which is really handy, but you will never know the actual duration left on the slowing effect - and if it's possible to "fix" that, I'd be more than happy.

Deleted
    http://pastebin.com/iLw9DF99
    This is something I originally made on alpha for Guardian Druid's Ironfur...
    I now made it easier to modify, but put Faerie Swarm's spellID in there so you can test it.

There's two things you'll need to do:
    1) Duplicate the 2nd aura in the group (CustomMulti1) a few times. Since you can't really do multi target with custom, this uses some custom events to trigger the correct aura. So if you know you only need 5 at the same time, just duplicate it 4 times.
    2) After this either /reload or relogg. You need to do this, otherwise the manager won't know the display auras.

No guarantee that this'll work... I tested it with SWP on my priest though and it worked fine.

Thank you for your reply and your help. This is really interesting! I tried this and it's somewhat working though.
    I am testing on Dummies in my Garrison and if I refresh FF on the same Dummy, a new timer starts below the first one instead of just refreshing the old one.

Really appreciate your help, seems to be exactly what I was looking for!

Deleted
    Yeah, about the new timers: as I said, this was originally done for Ironfur on alpha to have separate durations for each stack. That's why it just listens to SPELL_CAST_SUCCESS for the player and spellID and triggers based on that.
    I think I can improve it to also keep record of the targets GUIDs and re-trigger the same aura. Though I don't think I wanna go through the trouble of implementing pandemic mechanics for this. Firstly I don't know if that slow effect even has pandemic and secondly if someone uses this for actual dots they should be using built-in multi target instead.