Deleted

Balance stat caps?

Hi, i am a relatively new balance druid.

i have read alot of guides but i can not find a definitive answer on what is preferred over crit or haste. From my understanding it seems to be crit until you get the 2pc T18 and then haste takes over due to the benefit the faerie dragon gets from it?

so pre T18 bonus:

Mastery > Crit > Haste > Multi

Post T18 bonus:

Mastery > Haste > Crit > Multi

Also are there any percentage caps to be aiming for with these stats?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

No. Our stats are mainly dictated by gear availability.

Generally it is Mastery>crit>=haste>multi
    Singel target and with T18 haste gets better.
    Multitarget (and with classtrinket) crit gets better.
    In reality you just take higher ilvl and i cant think of a gear piece in hfc that gives you really a choice. Just compare with AskMrRobot (not trinkets per se their weights are a bit wonky there in my opinion,especially because it differs with different bosses, comps and fight length)
    If you want to know about trinkets there are several in depth threads on site 1 or 2 of this sub forum.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerxyrall View Post
    Generally it is Mastery>crit>=haste>multi
    Singel target and with T18 haste gets better.
    Multitarget (and with classtrinket) crit gets better.
    In reality you just take higher ilvl and i cant think of a gear piece in hfc that gives you really a choice. Just compare with AskMrRobot (not trinkets per se their weights are a bit wonky there in my opinion,especially because it differs with different bosses, comps and fight length)
    If you want to know about trinkets there are several in depth threads on site 1 or 2 of this sub forum.
    Hi, thankyou for your response, very helpful.

sorry what do you mean by site 1 or 2 , where would i find them?

I think he means "page". There's also a discussion buried somewhere in the Balance guide, but good luck trying to find that one.

Not that it matters much, the only worthwile HFC trinkets are the Class trinket and DSI.

He's right about gear though. Take whatever has the highest iLvl and don't worry about stat distribution.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I think he means "page". There's also a discussion buried somewhere in the Balance guide, but good luck trying to find that one.

Not that it matters much, the only worthwile HFC trinkets are the Class trinket and DSI.

He's right about gear though. Take whatever has the highest iLvl and don't worry about stat distribution.
    Yeah sry not my first language.

When you have mythic trinkets its DSI+Seed on nearly everything.
    Singel target "Reaver trinket" or heirloom.
    Explained in more detail in a few threads but to lazy to look for them. should be on the first few pages.

In reality you just take higher ilvl and i cant think of a gear piece in hfc that gives you really a choice.
    killrog boots wf vs. Velhari boots, are somewhat close.

That's a BiS (and not only) list Alame posted back in the pre-HFC days: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...upxuQ/htmlview
    Obviously simming stuff for your character will always be superior, but it can give you a decent idea I guess.