Thread: Horridon ???

Horridon ???

I was running my normal Horridon kill and today, I noticed a change, something that hasn't happened since I've been soloing him.

My pet would hold aggro all the time with no problem, but today something changed. Horridon would come at me for no reason(not the charge either) and put his debuff on me, he did it multiple times. I even needed to remove my feign death glyph, just so it would stop. He did it multiple times and I ended up with a 5 stack of the buff by the time I killed him, but needed to wipe 2 times.

He never came at me before today

Anyone else?

I noticed this a while back. I'm guessing you got into melee range where the agro jump is a lower threshold.

I only get close when my ring is about to pop, otherwise I stay further back. I'll try next week and see

Get the MD glyph

Macro MD to arcane shot and/or cobra shot.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Quote Originally Posted by Zetharl View Post
    Get the MD glyph

Macro MD to arcane shot and/or cobra shot.
    That's not the problem, if you would've read the post completely you'd know that but thanks for the old info. ������ lol

Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    I was running my normal Horridon kill and today, I noticed a change, something that hasn't happened since I've been soloing him.

My pet would hold aggro all the time with no problem, but today something changed. Horridon would come at me for no reason(not the charge either) and put his debuff on me, he did it multiple times. I even needed to remove my feign death glyph, just so it would stop. He did it multiple times and I ended up with a 5 stack of the buff by the time I killed him, but needed to wipe 2 times.

He never came at me before today

Anyone else?
    The only thing I can think of is if you're using the "Glyph of Bestial Wrath" glyph; which causes aggro to reset when you pop bestial wrath (it's not written in the tooltip, but that's how it works) I would check to make sure you are not using that particular glyph.

That's not the problem, if you would've read the post completely you'd know that but thanks for the old info. ������ lol
    I reread the op. Koochulu guessed that aggro was the issue. If you are under MD for the *entire* fight, you won't even be on Horridon's aggro table. That's my proposed solution.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Quote Originally Posted by Zetharl View Post
    I reread the op. Koochulu guessed that aggro was the issue. If you are under MD for the *entire* fight, you won't even be on Horridon's aggro table. That's my proposed solution.
    Even before, I had 0% aggro and then this week he would come to me, but problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoot- View Post
    The only thing I can think of is if you're using the "Glyph of Bestial Wrath" glyph; which causes aggro to reset when you pop bestial wrath (it's not written in the tooltip, but that's how it works) I would check to make sure you are not using that particular glyph.
    Yea, this must be it. I switched it and never switched it back, kind of weird how that does that. Thanks much!

Even before, I had 0% aggro and then this week he would come to me, but problem solved.

Yea, this must be it. I switched it and never switched it back, kind of weird how that does that. Thanks much!
    Just personal preference also, but solo this stuff as something other than BM. Noticed I do way more damage (even less ilvl than I am now), just using pet to tank and my own abilities doing more than the pet would. Just glyph MD/Mending/Chim Shot with talents in Spirit Bond and Focusing Shot (unless your ilvl is high enough to run LW). Just seems to go a lot smoother and faster when not BM.