Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duano View Post
    There is absolutley no skill involved to do this. You are just being an ass to players lower then you. Which makes you a gigantic ass....
    It's war, they're the enemy. the fact they have a smaller weapon than you doesn't give them a free pass. It sure as hell wouldn't in the real world.
    If you don't like the threat of being ganked, then play on a PvE server. the solution has been the same since day one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GameGod888 View Post
    Ganking should be outright made impossible ingame.
    So PvP servers should be banned? If not where do you set the limit?

Players can only engage in PvP combat with players of the same level - But he has way better gear than me, waaaah!
    Players can only engage in PvP combat with players of the same average itemlevel - OMG Blizz, you're making PvP impossible to find, waaaah!

Look, it's simple. If you can't handle the potential risk of getting ganked, then go reroll on a PvE realm. PvP realms are obviously not the right place for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Klingers View Post
    "red ekwols ded."

- So sayeth the troglogytes and their perpetual hate-semis.

Honestly though, you know what you're getting in for on PVP realms. Either roll care-bear like I do or live with the consequences. That simple really.
    Do you, cause I was under the impression that PvP implied PvP. Not 1 sided griefing.

InB4 hurdur ganking IS PvP. Yea and a tomato is a fruit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once or twice is fine in my opinion, but if you fly araund just to kill people way below you.. lol that takes a special kind of retard in my eyes.