Is Blink smoother?

I don't know if this is me being stupid or just my computer being a shitter less, but doing timewalking today, I noticed my Blink going off quicker than usual. A lot quicker. Like, to the point where I not only noticed it, but now I'm making a thread asking if they did something to it.

I really don't know how to explain it other than it responding sooner (less latency?) to my key taps, but I don't believe it's my connection because no other spell across all my TW toons (and that's like 8) seemed to have better response times; it was only Blink and it was throughout the day, not just once or twice.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Hmm, I haven't played lately, but now I logged in, and it indeed feels much smoother.

P.S. It only lasted for a minute after logging in, now it's back to usual.

Deleted
    Compared to when?

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    Compared to when?
    Compared to the previous Timewalking, or hell even a few days ago. I use Blink on a daily basis for Garrison work (practically all I do nowadays).

Idk, it just felt a LOT smoother as of late.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

I feel like it's definitely way smoother. It's been pretty bad in the past. Depends a bit on ping I guess as well.