Deleted

blizzard offered free xpacs?

Did blizzard do some kind of promotion or something that includes the offering of WoD? I ask because I did not purchase this expac, in fact I got my acc frozen for more then a year, but just now I noticed that it says that I have a WoD account level on my battlenet page, I've tried to log in into the game (my game is still frozen until I pay for game time) and everything seems in order, I can even boost a char to lvl 90 it says !

Also my 2nd wow account that I have (basic vanilla wow) is now MoP level, another free offer from blizzard?

The game will automatically update to the newest battlechest version, that's why your vanilla account is now in mop state.

As to why people have gotten WoD for free, I really have no answer for that.

Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    The game will automatically update to the newest battlechest version, that's why your vanilla account is now in mop state.

As to why people have gotten WoD for free, I really have no answer for that.
    Because the new battle chest will include WoD now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    Because the new battle chest will include WoD now.
    That aint supposed to be available only when Legion is out?

Inactive accounts got Warlords for free.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Inactive accounts got Warlords for free.
    Yep, I have the email in my in-box atm. Free copy and 7 days. Haven't done anything with it though....
    Once we gathered friends together, drank a ton of Mountain Dew and beer, and role played with paper, pencils, and books.
    Now I log onto MMOs with the same people and we only talk about how hard we PWNed that: Noob, boss, etc.
    I hate modern gaming....