Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by OreoLover View Post
    I know there are the "New Players" tagged servers (very low pop?) but I gotta wonder if a tip sheet for how to begin the game (including server choice) should come with promotions/game purchases.
    Well when they log in they should see the "New Players" tag which honestly those servers aren't that bad. Chamber of Aspects EU for example is a great server for new players.

doesnt bother me seeing new players at all, usually if i can tell they are new i will help them out with some tips, and maybe some gold

always nice to see people enjoying a game for the first time through, it's one of the best feelings when gaming when you don't know what you are doing, and slowly figure things out

With how far the community's head is stuck up its own ass, it would be amusing to see how they welcome newbs.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

I'd settle for people to just quit the game when they don't enjoy it. Right now the community spends more time complaining about the game itself than actually playing it.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I still very much doubt that the movie will bring in so many new players
    Well there is new players who coming to try out WOW for the first time evryday, its been like this since TBC.

But ppl who will start playing WOW for the first time because of movie will hardly make 1% of them. 99% ppl who watch movies in cinemas doesnt play PC games.

And those 1% who will try WOW for the first time because of movie, will hardly pass 20level trial restirection and buy WOW subscription

too late, the WoW community is too toxic to ever turn back

10+ Year Old Account
    "Pfft it's not my responsibility to welcome these peasants into my game. I don't have the time to be wasting on welcoming them into my game. I'm a very busy man and I have loot to collect so I can show everyone how fucking cool I am."
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe