Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    it would ruin the uniqueness of the time that they were gotten.

blizz themselves have stated that they wont allow you to use them as they are there for a reason during the time they are there.

having 500000000 people running around with thunderfury will ruin its uniqueness.

same as having 500000000 people running around with shadowmourne of Hammer of Sulfuras.
    I am somehow ok with not allowing us to transmog those legendaries, but your reasons are not valid because 500000000 people can still equip them and run trough cities and kill the uniqueness.

Quote Originally Posted by zmuci View Post
    I am somehow ok with not allowing us to transmog those legendaries, but your reasons are not valid because 500000000 people can still equip them and run trough cities and kill the uniqueness.
    the whole reason for this thread is to make those legendaries useful, they are just sitting in your bag or bank to just equip for a cool look while standing

Quote Originally Posted by zmuci View Post
    you could say that, but you also have to take into account,

legendaries are a lot rare than people think, yes you could have an organised event with 5000000 people running through stormwind/org with it, but chances are you wont.

ill try find the link,

but it was a list of an armory dig to find how much of the wow population has what legendaries, and it was something like 0.82% with atiesh, and like 2.4% with Thoridals.

if i find the link ill post it here.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

legendary achieves ..nov 15 2015
    http://imgur.com/JTrMLaq

Quote Originally Posted by Wow View Post
    Nah if that was the case you'd see a lot more of them in timewalking. This is kind of the everyone's a millionaire bs you hear all the time many have old legendaries but its not as many as people act like. And you could say well they will just farm them up if they don't have them. While some you can but others like thunderfury and glaives its pure luck getting them.

And as a final point would they be popular at first yes but after little bit they wouldn't be. Just like when transmog first came out many classes had things that you saw everyone use example rogues with cursed vision with but now it's a more rare thing to see.
    Nearly ever tbc or wotlk time walking I go I'm, people are using them even the warrior tanks use the glaive mainland

But like I said in the rest of my post, I really don't care what other people wear, I only care about my characters and if I think it looks good to me

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    And that's a poor excuse even more so since you can 1) Get a skin that's nearly 100% of of the original Sulfuras and 2) Everyone is going to walk around with a ashbringer and doomhammer.

You can't ruin the uniqueness of the time when they was gotten because that was in the past and you can't change the past.

But personally I don't care ether way.
    AAAANNNDDD there is an artifact skin VERY VERY similar to Thunderfury. Honestly all those excuses are long gone, since at the end of the day its just one more skin to choose from. If uniqueness was the problem then 90% of the Paladins should not be able to transmog into the Judgment set.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    The point the guy made about it ruining the uniqueness is true tbh, no way around that. Every tom dick and harry will be running around with glaives or shadowmourne, so its a valid reason why we can't.
    To counter this then, If every Dick and Harry already has it in the bag wanting to mog it already, how is it unique?

Quote Originally Posted by Voolcan View Post
    the whole reason for this thread is to make those legendaries useful, they are just sitting in your bag or bank to just equip for a cool look while standing
    Plenty of use for most of them in TW dungeons.
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2016-06-01 at 09:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    The point the guy made about it ruining the uniqueness is true tbh, no way around that. Every tom dick and harry will be running around with glaives or shadowmourne, so its a valid reason why we can't
    Instead everyone will be running around with Ashbringer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    We should be able to transmog artifacts into legendaries, that way it wouldn't be OP. But also, the artifacts all fall into one of two categories, either they are a legendary weapon like Ashbringer/Doomhammer or they are a random filler weapon pulled out of a hat like the Warrior/DK ones. Letting players mog the lame artifacts into legendaries would offset the fact those players got screwed over on artifacts in the first place, and allow their Legion experience to feel just as epic as a Paladins.

Deleted
    They will never ever do that because then they had to admit they were wrong at some point, soo ... nope

Instead every new fucking class is allowed to wield a legendary they were never supposed to wield (glaives). But whats even better, rogues waited ages for new glaives to come out ... Blizzard: "Nope we will have a new class and they can only wield those ... but wait, then we would have a new hunter weapon situation ... okay they can just wield everything but glaives are exclusive to them because fuck rogues, they will get a thunder fury skin for this."

Sry got a little carried away. OT: I think the argument of not having legendaries transmoggable is just not valid anymore with Artifact weapons to come, I would love to wield my glaives again. But as I said this will never happen because: BLIZZARD !

They feel so much more special rotting in our bags rather than displaying what we have proudly earned ...
    Last edited by mmoc9038fdc8bf; 2016-06-01 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    To counter this then, If every Dick and Harry already has it in the bag wanting to mog it already, how is it unique?

Plenty of use for most of them in TW dungeons.
    Thats a fair point, even talking in terms of transmogging, does it count as unique? is that uniquness down to the low drop rate or due to the fact its out dated and no body can be arsed equipping them just to afk in citys?

Either way its still true, legenderies, are some what unique and not everyone currently wears them for cosmetic (you always get one rogue sitting in full t6, cursed vision and glaives in IF), having them x moggable will increase the number of people wearing them. But everyone is quoting my first paragraph and ignoring my second paragraph, I don't care about the uniqueness, I'm all for raising the restriction as I don't care what other people do / look like

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    Instead everyone will be running around with Ashbringer.
    I may be tired, but not sure what the relevance is of that? Ashbringer is x moggable if you have it, unless your talking about the new artifact?