Legion 'Sustainability' Philosophy

Hi,

WoD gave classes ways to survive, more of a solo friendly(sh) style .. Legion seems to have changed that to either bring a healer or RUN!

Ive been watching videos and made this post to hear from others, what do you think?

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm always in favor of game design requiring a healer tank and dps for group play, for everything besides zone completion quests.

Apparently they seriously nerfed pet tanks, making them very brittle. This defeats the purpose of having pet tanks in the first place, so I don't get it.

Some classes are self reliant while others need a healer (eg Arms warrior).

The philosophy is straight up garbage if they allow tanks to go live as it is.

I think from what I've seen it seems to be the opposite. every class seems to have too many self-heals. I would rather people actually rely on healers rather than being some sort of homogenized mash of pseudo-classes where everyone can do the same shit

I don't know guys, from what footage I have been able to watch it seems, if you are DPS, surviving is about RUN FOREST RUN ..

I mean numbers are not tuned yet, but some DPS specs like Fury/Rogs have very good healing, while others like DH (dps spec) have very low survival outside of meta.