Poll: New or old?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    New animation probably looks better (as in higher quality).
    But I find the old one to be a bit more fitting. It's the Star's Fury, it needs to glow with astral power; not with lightning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks the same, this is no big deal at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Well i could agree with you in this point but more delaying this more pointless became
    Aand when so much ppl have this transmog then less is the desire to use it at all(new artefact weapons are great example)
    And under "Legolas" i do not mean noob hunters but every hunter over lv 70 created in last few years who can simply hop in SWP kill the boss and get the bow
    How many people who "put in the effort" to get it, and have it still, are still playing?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenyatta View Post
    How many people who "put in the effort" to get it, and have it still, are still playing?
    Probably not much .Buut i still playing.And yes getting this bow was achievement SWP was one of the hardest raids back in the time and to be in top 5 hunters with this bow in your battlegroup was prety much best thing who every self respect hardcore raider back in the time would want
    Also if legendaries from Vanilla and BC was unobtainable after cataclysm hit BMAH can always provide them too
    Now after all these years simply there isnt a point to became unobtain items and just like mounts ant titles in today`s raiding they just are some shiny version who may fit some of your transmog ideas
    Anyway i think that we get abit out of topic here with that discussion
    Last edited by mmoc2b5ad7a33a; 2016-07-08 at 09:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Looks the same, this is no big deal at all.
    I still don't see how people think it looks remotely similar... It's not the same color, and the animation is entirely different, they aren't even remotely close...

Are you people just opening both videos of the old animation or something and missing the new animation video (I'm just going to remove the second video for the old animation at this point)?

These two things look nothing alike... Keep in mind that the "old" picture was taken from a video recorded during BC with poor image quality, I can't find any better on youtube at the moment (there are higher quality, but none of them get a good angle on the projectile), and I'm not resubbing just to get you a cleaner screenshot... But regardless of that they still absolutely do not look in any way similar.

The new animation, resembling a lightning bolt, makes absolutely zero sense for a bow called "The Stars' Fury", where the old animation, looking like a trail of starlight, fits the name much better.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2016-07-13 at 07:18 PM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.