Deleted

What can possibly make us want to stay in the Outside World?

I am currently subscribed and i'm asking myself this question a lot because "outside world" content is my favorite and there is almost none in WOD.
    I'm hoping in Legion Blizz will find a way to make us addicted to the world content.

Some things that can actually work:

-Legendary drops
    -Rare mobs with relevant drops (cosmetic or item level)
    -Mount drops
    -PvP Events (with rewards)
    -PvE Events (with rewards)
    -World Raids

There should be more fun ideas to liven up the world but i'm failing to have some more.

7+ Year Old Account
    I suggest you check what steps they've taken to make us wanna go to the outside world in Legion. I'm positive you'll like it! If you are trying to avoid spoilers I can try to gather up what there will be while going spoiler free

World quests in legion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCoco View Post
    I suggest you check what steps they've taken to make us wanna go to the outside world in Legion. I'm positive you'll like it! If you are trying to avoid spoilers I can try to gather up what there will be while going spoiler free
    That's why im very excited about Legion. The wait is killing me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really know that I give a fiddly-fuck about Warlord's problems any longer. It's not we haven't discussed them for a year-and-a-half. This might have been a reasonable discussion thread fourteen months ago; don't know that I much think it is now. Anyway, it's past and whatever you think of Legion, it's a different thing than Warlords no matter how many people try to say it isn't. Moving forward...
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, Warlords of Draenor wasn't great. There is nothing left to discuss about it anymore. It's all been dragged through the dirt and washed 3218 times. (Arbitrary number is arbitrary)

Global trade chat

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    I am currently subscribed and i'm asking myself this question a lot because "outside world" content is my favorite and there is almost none in WOD.
    I'm hoping in Legion Blizz will find a way to make us addicted to the world content.

Some things that can actually work:

-Legendary drops
    -Rare mobs with relevant drops (cosmetic or item level)
    -Mount drops
    -PvP Events (with rewards)
    -PvE Events (with rewards)
    -World Raids

There should be more fun ideas to liven up the world but i'm failing to have some more.
    I haven't played the game for quite some time now, but I do recall that most of the things you mentioned were present in WoD ... weren't they?

Except maybe the Legendary Drops, I do vaguely recall that stuff mostly took place inside the raid instances. But there were certainly rare monsters that dropped mounts and pets and toys (that's what you mean by cosmetic, right?). And although I never went there, there was definitely a big 'outside world' PvP island over on the east of the map, and raid bosses like that giant bird in Spires of Arak and a big magnataur guy in Bladespire Mts or whatever they were called.

Apologies if my memories are warped!