1 100.00%
  • In - undying loyality

0 0%
  • Get Out - Good riddance didn't belong here

0 0%
  • Please Stay - We want you here

0 0%

Elven referendum - We want OUT!

BElves - "we want to govern ourselves and are tired of draining our resources on our Horde overlords who clearly don't want to reform or listen to our much better advise and superior strategies"

NElves - "we're strong again with the nightborne returned to us and can do a much better job without constant interference from younger, inferior races draining our magic and depleting our forests and resources in their petty squabbles"

Do you Vote In? or Out?

Is it time for the Elves to leave?!

All these Brexit parody threads sure are topical, original and funny!

Both elves cant leave. Doesn't show it ingame but 90% of the elven population is undead add in the whole kingdom of Lordaeron they are being attacked non-stop. The only reason they even took back silvermoon was because Sylvanas put forth the troops to assist them in taking back the city.

As far as the night elves it wouldn't be in their best interest to leave either considering the horde have close to 100% lockdown on kalimdor these days.

I know its a joke thread but ya.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think we're done with new BrExit parody threads. In addition, there is already one of these, so no need for another.

If you must, please use the open thread, especially since it's on the front page of forum threads as I write this.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...eave-or-Remain

Closing this one.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."